the NYPD will beat the shit out of everyone there

ala "riot control test" from jackass the movie

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly yes...

i hate those sites.

without them a ton of people would be outta the dark (I wish)

i get my info talking to people who work in the stores here and networking.

well nah coz how could this stay undercover?

Any kid could sign up for the email notice on the supreme site.

If you wanna blame anyone, blame Supreme for doing the internet thing.

When I lived in Tokyo back in the day I used to do the same thing as you to find out when good shit was dropping. Talk to the staff. ie human interaction.

It was a lot more fun back then and a lot more exclusive.

The internet fucks up a lot of things. things have changed for sure, guess we better get used to it.

That sounds like a reseller detterant but

i honestly dont know.

I just hope those resellers get pwn3d like those PS3 resellers did.

A few of my friends who waited too long to sell i.e. waiting over 3 days after the drop date lost $ reselling ps3s.

It`s not a detterant.

Thats the price.

NBHD savage always retails around 50 000 yen depending on the model.

Considering they were shipped to the US and customs/import duties and shit were paid by supreme I guess, the price is about what it should be.

how about jeans for $1300 (2 auctions for that already)? the whole thing is pretty entertaining actually

i'm not really into washed denim, but the jeans are pretty epic...the wash/wear patterns are crazy detailed even by nbhd standards ...maybe it's the navajo blanket patches...i'm a complete sucker for the navajo stuff. watch every company bite Supreme on that front next year

how about jeans for $1300 (2 auctions for that already)? the whole thing is pretty entertaining actually

i'm not really into washed denim, but the jeans are pretty epic...the wash/wear patterns are crazy detailed even by nbhd standards ...maybe it's the navajo blanket patches...i'm a complete sucker for the navajo stuff. watch every company bite Supreme on that front next year

only problem is that they're basic cut which is nbhd's baggiest cut. vomit.

well yeah thats the resell price. My point is the retail on the jeans isn`t an on purpose `detterrant to resellers` like`s been said, it`s just the price.

I was in line around 3:30 pm and still a very short line but still a line.

Who was the dickhead wearing day of the deads, with a supreme backpack with tan colour plastic coloured glasses? Cuts us all in line saying he's from out of town, if you're on this forum I am from out of town too and I still had my wait my ass in line. Just pisses me off that's all.

Those dudes working at Supreme are lying bastards. First guy told me they weren't dropping any more tees and there were no more in the back (tall white blond dude), second guy tells me they're restocking them tmr (tanned dude with the white neighborhood hat)!

their service today changed my mind

first off i was in nyc firstly for a trade. got my shoes, but kid notifies me that the line was a hundred deep, then he told me cops broke it up

my friends and i decided to check out the aftermath. luckily, thank you NYpigD. the line was 15 deep. got on waited for what seemed like hours, but more like 20 min.

guy said sold out of t's. lol i look into the store see the backroom stocked.

some guy took the last white nbhd fitted form the shelves. i get in ten minutes later, hulk hogan status. "you got the nbhd white fitted in a 7 5/8 Brother???????????

dude (charlie lol) gives me the beginning of a stoneface, but then pauses and says yo gett it for him. swipe. leave.

to end the rant i got the fitted. so surprised i didnt even look at the price. 54 after tax. i was like will smith after the pursuit of happyness movie. yes over a "white fitted" thinking bout going tomorrow to see if i can get anything else.

<borat>GREAT SUCCESS!!!<borat>

i went to the ny shop yesterday, got in line at like 12:30 but it was ridiculous and completely mobbed and unorganized, so we left. but then i regretted it so went back at around 3:30, after the cops were called and the line was short and moving quickly, but got in too late for the NBHD t-shirts. i got the same conflicting stories from the crew there, one guy says they're getting more in today, another guy has no idea, another guy says maybe tomorrow. they still hat the fitteds, and i'm kickin myself for not buying all of them now that i see how much they're going for on ebay... may go back up next week.

sorry to everyone who PMed me about the hookup i offered, my comp crashed before i could get back to you all, i just got it up and running now. so... sorry for the cock tease. if it makes it any better, most people asked for the NBHD tees, and that wasn't happening.

one question. why are neighborhood jeans so short in length. i recently bought some black washed straight narrow cut jeans in a medium. the leg is 30 lol! im 6foot and they look rediculous.

so, why doesnt nbhd have more of a variation when it comes to sizing or is it because they were made by japanese/for japanese who are relatively small when it comes to height