Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Shinsuke Takizawa makes enough money to be invited to have a black card (see http://blog.honeyee.com/stakizawa/archives/2007/02/centurion_titan.html), then I am pretty sure that James Jebbia makes enough money to not need to sell his company to Mark Ecko. Case closed.

Some dude has money so a completely unrelated business deal didn't happen. Case closed.

that's just a cut and paste from wikipedia.

the thing i love is every time i ring a dude out at the apple store that has a black card, they all throw it out on the table all pretentious so it makes that slap sound - they're made out of metal. every dude i ask "you love doing that don't you?"

so are you gonna show us YOURS?

If you show me yours first......

the thing i love is every time i ring a dude out at the apple store that has a black card, they all throw it out on the table all pretentious so it makes that slap sound - they're made out of metal. every dude i ask "you love doing that don't you?"

Ha hah. Of course it is; that is what Wikipedia is for. But seriously though, I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't already know all the info. is correct. My dad was Managing Director of American Express for 15 years, so I had some direct exposure to the Centurion card.

......but yeah, Supreme.

How many have you run across?

Supreme not only represents downtown NY culture perfectly, but it is a flag to every kid with a dream to make it only through their own determination and hustle, without comprising their creativity or integrity in the process by allowing themselves to be subverted by outside pressures.

Every kid like who?

Apart from Jebbia, I'm not exactly sure whom else is 'making it' off of Supreme.....

How many have you run across?

probably about 15 or so... its interesting to see the types of people that carry them. a few will be really flashy about their money and some are just total insane dudes that are always in a hurry and always aon their cell phones.

thumb.jpg

look what just landed in my in box...

In 1966, two hiking enthusiasts founded a small mountaineering shop in the heart of San Francisco's North Beach district.

The company soon became known as The North Face - named for the north face of a mountain in the Northern Hemisphere that is generally the coldest, iciest and most formidable to climb - a retailer of high-performance climbing and backpacking equipment.

nice find Pand. Def that 'mountain guide jacket' model.

I'm with seenmy about the writing up the arm... hell even remove the box logo from the damned thing and go back to their subtle labelling... just a red tag on the side or something stitched on the left chest in script... hell even a remix of the TNF logo like their did with Carhartt, Patagonia, etc.

yea totally,the most important partt of this collab is seeing wild colours on northface again,im not fan othe lineing but youd never really see it anyway. the atmos north face collab were a good example not needing to add branding.id love that purple black one they did last year

go back to their subtle labelling... just a red tag on the side or something stitched on the left chest in script... hell even a remix of the TNF logo like their did with Carhartt, Patagonia, etc.

No doubt. A 'TNF' flip would look real dope.

I wonder what, if anything, is going to make this more special than the regular TNF moutain guide jacket. Supreme always goes above and beyond the stock version when they commission someone to do their gear.

It'll feel good again knowing your jacket will put your life on the line when you walk the streets alone.

New York hasn't been like that since Giuliani ran things.