Supreme 2006 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys who WORK at supreme don't respect people waiting in the line and neither should you.

the guys who work at supreme dont respect period. i was at the LA store the other day and my friend got bitched at for unfolding a tee because they were hanging up. i was under the assumption though that they were paid to fold shirts... :confused:

the guys who WORK at supreme don't respect people waiting in the line and neither should you.

Well I`ve lined up at Supreme Daikanyama in the past and I will again next week for the Japan drop of Supreme x Nbhd.

The guys at supreme dont respect me already coz I dont skate but I dont really give a fuck personally.

Pretty much the only people Supreme staff do respect are skaters.

Here`s a tip, You wanna get let in in front of everyone else? Bring a skateboard to the line up and fuck around on it.

I dunno if this strategy would work but

1) walk into the store and buy a complete skateboard set i.e. deck, wheels, trucks

2)after the dudes are done setting one up for you, you ask,

"so do you have any nbhd collab stuff in the back"

Yo my homie walked past supreme wednesday night and said there were two asian kids there already. That shit is OD ridiculous. And yes, if you skate, you can basically skip the entire line.

why you gotta point out these kids are asian fam? ya'll need to fall back wit that racist business...