blue blood brand

daveylonghair82

got a pair of 'for your friends' dry goods, it looks good, i got compliments the first and only time i've wore them.

made in hong kong though... which i'm not quite happy about, for that price, it should be made in japan or italy, that's just me being weird.

yeah i got a pair and they are sweet, they get an incredible natural vertical fade that is not even possible to notice from when u first bought them. i love the vertical fade, its like a bonus i didnt know about till one day i looked at it in the mirror and was wondering where the vertical lines came from. dope ish.

• 3 months later...
just read about these in a magazine and kind of like the ideas they were talking about, for example given out jeans to workers to wear them in for a few months to give them individual wear.

but what do you all think og the jeans? worth investing in?

I've seen the jeans. To me they look like they are not a result of wear only. Despite having the aroma of second hand clothing, the examples I've seen look like they have had a little processing done in an industrial laundry. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

Otherwise, their dry denim workpants are very nice, if Roganesque.

The Blue Blood flagship store in Van Breestraat in Amsterdam is one of the denimnerds must-sees in that city, and they've recently opened up a new store on Meji Dori, next to the Beams shops in Harajuku Tokyo. (although, due to the somewhat vertical layout of the shop, it's not as appealing as the 'Dam store).

BTW it was a Dutch brand. Recently sold to the same Italian company that owns Guru, of daisy printed T shirts notoriety.

i'm pretty sure their buttons aren't solid good. I got a pair of premium washed denim from their top line "for our friends" and the buttons are gold plastic, or something similar...definitely not real gold, although they have a gold look.

speaking of gold, I'm pretty sure Mastermind and ossamundo have both put out denim woven with gold thread...

In 1994 Jason Denham and Steve te Pas promised each other "one day, we will start our own denim brand". In 2002 this dream finally came true; moshi moshi inc and the Denham Holding expanded their activities to include the design and development of their own brand, which became Blue Blood.

Developed with intense personal involvement and launched with care, Blue Blood has been greeted with much enthusiasm and strong sell-through. Co-founder Steve te Pas adds:" Our motto is "For Our Friends"; the people around us are the inspiration for what we do. Part of our collection was literally based on pieces we custom made especially for friends. Blue Blood is for people like ourselves"

The brand is an exercise in New Luxury: attention to detail; vintage skills combined with innovative techniques, quality fabrics and haberdasheries.

A lot of time, effort & love is put into the development of new washes and innovative fits every season. "We develop all our own washes, and our jeans are cut from hand-made paper patterns", Denham explains. We pay a lot of attention to the fits, as well as the drape and hand feel of the fabrics. We combine innovative styling and vintage tailoring skills to get the desired look." Examples of this approach are the bias cut ladies jeans (resulting in the long legs, tight bum look) and the new men's washes and fits.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I'm new there and i'm lookink for a Dry Good BBB on the Asos site. But i don't know how it sizes. My waist for a Diesel or a Pepe Jeans is 29/30 should I take the same Waist for a Dry Good Blue Blood ? If you have some can you tell me please... these jeans are amazing !

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...