April77

Astérix

Anyone have some info or measurements on costellos and where i can buy them online?

Could someone post a picture of what would commonly be considered an "ideal" fit for april 77s? I have seen many April 77 denim fits and none of them seem particularly aestethically pleasing in general or appealing to me

no hate of course, just my personal tastes i suppose

'commonly considered as ideal'....?

its all subjective. have a look around, i'm sure you can make up your own mind. it sounds like you already have.

Hell no!

The CM Tights are tighter than April...

April 77 hem is afaik for the joeys about 17cm

CM tight hem is about 15cm!

please READ.

comparison here is between brands, not specific models. april77's fit tight across the board with their models, cheapmonday's don't.

^ soepom, you might just want to ask sébastien at [email protected] for another one

So I emailed april 77, and their PR manager Laura Saglio sent me replacement for my lost pick. It arrived within 10 days of when I sent them my address, and at no charge!

As it was, I adored my joey colordrives, but the quality and sincerity of their after-sales service has just affirmed that April 77 is truly a label worthwile of our affections. Very impressed indeed.

Once again, thanks kauflust for the tip :)

i just got my first pair of joey colordives in a size 32. really good fit, although it'd be nice if they were maybe an inch or two shorter in length. are the lengths the same on all size 32 joeys?

also what other brands out there offer similar fit? would you count julian red hoboken? also looking for something similar from nudie.

and if 32 is my waist in a77, what should i get in hobokens or nudies?

So I have heard once again that April 77 will no longer be distributing to the USA. Not sure if it's true or not since I've heard different things back and forth on this topic. I will be really bummed if that's true, even though I'm moving out of the country probably before the A/W 07 stuff hits.

^^ thats odd because they were selling at project this year for A/W 07

Yea I know. It's constantly going back and forth. A shop owner told me they aren't distributing, then the next month he shows me pics of the stuff he ordered for A/W, thne I hear again that they aren't distributing. AAhHawhAHaaaa

All I know is that I better be able to get a handle on that "Cramps" jacket or I will probably cry.

I read like 10 pages but couldn't find info on sizing. If I wear 25-26 in APC Hipster/NS what size should I get in the Joeys overdrive?
that's because you read 10 pages. you should get your true size/1 size down. any tighter, it would look like leggings. so my take is, 25. don't think they have 24s

lol

unless his true waist is a 25/26 and did not size down on the APC's, there's no way he can get into april77's in 25. try 27/28 instead.

most definitiely. I tried on some grey colordrives when i was back in cali and fell in love with them. Unfortunately I didn't have the dough to purchase them at the time. Just look at Icarus and Haptronic's pics with their April 77s, good stuff.

I50 isn't that bad considering the prices of much of the japanese denim we love so much here.

where did you try them on in cali?