April77

Astérix

i'm looking for a size 30... i already checked HTC (haven't talked to scott though) and they only have 1 pair in sz 25 left.

i need a 30, anyone know where? and where is opium, i heard its in l.a. but i don't know where and can't find them online..

Opium

11638 Ventura Blvd

Studio City, CA 91604 - 2653

You can try emailing Leon too. [email protected]

the local store here have the heat jacket in black in sizes small and medium. they are gorgeous, its the version with more details in the front. the fit is awesome. i usally have problems to find short jackets because im 180cm but april obviously like small people. i dont get money until the end of this month though, i could only hope the jacket havent been sold then. it goes for like 220euro.

Was in Villians Vault in San Francisco, and they are now carrying April 77. THey had the Division high voltage blazer, but only had a L and a xs and it was $300. They had some women's jackets too.

No peacoats. But a variety of Joey's.

yeah digi, i called villains first also before anywhere else. no mediums.:cool:

i really need the joey dischords in blue in a size 30.. i've tried, opium, bluebee, and HTC and none of the american rags have them either...

do any of the other april 77 stockists have them? i can't check myself, no long distance for me!

i don't want the black dischords just the blue ones.. can anyone help?