April77

Astérix

did you ask them if they had other sizes? from past expreience they seem to only put one size of each pant out and have more sizes upon request. not sure if this is the case, but i hope they have more then one of each. i guess i should just call or email them. thanks for the info though!

Yeah, sure did. Was told what they have is on the rack. Give 'em a call though, they might have the size you need.

Yeah, I got my Overdrives in my normal waist size. Which is a size 28. They fit perfect in the waist, but they are tight in the legs. I ordered the Colordrives in a size 29 hoping that they would fit looser in the legs and they did. They ended up looking like the ones in the picture you posted. I returned them though cause they were to big in the waist, and I didn't want to wear a belt, but the legs were just like the ones in the picture.

Asterix, now you have me thinking. Cause the 29 in the Colordrives was a lot bigger than a 29 in the Overdrives would be I think. This is prolly because of the different materials. If I was going to buy the Colordrives again, and wanted them to fit like my size 28 Overdrives. I would have to size down to 27 in the Colordrives. So, if you want your Colordrives a little loose buy your normal size. If you want them more than a little loose go one size up. Hope this helps!

asterix, are you skinny? if so get your normal size or one up in the overdrive.....dont size up two, they will look too baggy. trust me. i bought my normal size in the overdrives (they tend to run big..i think). in the dischords i sized up one. if you get colordrives, from my personal experience, go two sizes up for that look.

bungee...that's strange you have to size down on the colordrives. my friends and i all had to size up two to get that slouchy look. i'll have to post pics.

My size 28 Overdrives fit just like the guys on the April 77 site. Which I'd say are tight. When I bought my Colordrives. I wanted them to fit like your black Dischords you posted, so I sized up to a 29. When I got them. They were perfect in the legs, but they were huge in the waist, so I returned those. Maybe a strange pair ya think cause you can size up two? Then I bought a pair of black Dischords in a size 27 cause I was told that they are running bigger than the Overdrives, and those are even tighter than my Overdrives. I expected them to fit about the same since I was told they are running big. Gotta send those back now too.

Ok, ok, lets see if I got this down, so I don't have to do anymore exchanges. If I want the other Joeys to fit like my Overdrives. I should size up one in the black Dischords cause they run smaller? Get the same size as my Overdrives in the navy Dischords cause they run about the same as the Overdrives? Finally, size up one or two in the grey Colordrives cause they run smaller? Did I forget anything?[/size]

Ok, ok, lets see if I got this down, so I don't have to do anymore exchanges. If I want the other Joeys to fit like my Overdrives. I should size up one in the black Dischords cause they run smaller? Get the same size as my Overdrives in the navy Dischords cause they run about the same as the Overdrives? Finally, size up one or two in the grey Colordrives cause they run smaller? Did I forget anything?[/size]

I have all three of these pants; all in size 31.

Overdrives and the Discords feel about the same to me, the Colordrives are definitely tighter in the lower leg. All fit the same in the waist, I actually wear a normally a size 32, and got them all in size 31 which is still quite loose in the waist. So it really depends, bottom line unless you can go try these pants on in person or waste a lot of time and money shipping them back and forth, dont bother. There is no rule to follow here.

Got black dischords from Chris (27/34) today and I couldn't get them past my thighs.

Well, I'll see if they fit my girlfriend better and if they don't fit her... I'll sell them or trade for a 29 or even 30. So send me a PM if you want to buy them or trade and I'll keep you in the loop.

What does the waist measure?