April77

Astérix

I know a couple of you guys were looking for the grey jeans... Well there's a size 27 on ebay right now. I don't know if anyone was looking for that size though.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NWT-APRIL-77-GREY-JOEY-JEANS-27-x-34-CHEAP-MONDAY-ACNE_W0QQitemZ280056828201QQihZ018QQcategoryZ11554QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

stuck.jpg

I guess this is from next season, I really want to get it but does anyone know how the waxed cotton quality is on april 77 or just in general. Anyone have the bomber jacket with fur collar and can tell me what the material's like. It doesn't seem like it would age well or last long. I hear that wax rubbs of and you have to recoat it.

Hello i need to know my size..

i heard aprils are fitting big ???

normal i wear size 29 in cheap mondays. and nudies..

whats my size in april?? 28????????

im looking for the black ones !!!!

the normal black.. not the waxed....

i must have about 15 inch in the waist...

NOBODY??????????????

I guess this is from next season, I really want to get it but does anyone know how the waxed cotton quality is on april 77 or just in general. Anyone have the bomber jacket with fur collar and can tell me what the material's like. It doesn't seem like it would age well or last long. I hear that wax rubbs of and you have to recoat it.

i have that jacket you're talking about and I think for the price the quality is pretty good. i've been wearing it pretty hard and have seen absolutely no signs of the wax rubbing off. i still wish it was real leather but its the next best thing and looks just as good IMO.

really want to see pics of this coat as i am interested as well

Assuming you were referring to me, here you go, sorry for the poor lighting:

1frontxl2.jpg

2leftxo8.jpg

3backeg4.jpg

4righthk3.jpg

I like this coat a lot. Fit is great, it stays fitted all the way from my shoulders to my waist. Looks awesome too, the vented/longer back is a nice touch.

And some pics of the details:

button:

5excessiveviolinsmu3.jpg

label:

6tagup8.jpg

and you even get a free comb!:

7combvi4.jpg

I had bought that peacoat but returned it because i didnt like the fit at all..

the idea of a short peacoat is good, and it does have good details. It fit me really well in the chest, and perfectly in the sleeves, but didnt stay fitted through the body at all.. it bloused out at the waist like crazy and looked terrible. it would be a much better coat in my opinion if it stayed tight through the torso and hugged the hips.. Also i thought the drop at the tail was too much, and the slit at the bottom of back (cant remember the term for this) made it appear even wider at the bottom, compounding the problem of the way it fit.

Had to put my opinion out there, because i cant at all figure out why so many people are raving about this coat

So I've read the thread and I don't think I saw anyone mention the Sinners besides one pic. Anyone know how these fit in comparison to the Joeys? They look a little less tappered, but I can't really tell.

Sinner has a straight, slim silhouette. It's not tapered like joey. And sinners are 100% cotton without any stretch.

I have a pair and i like them a lot.