April77

Astérix

royalcheese.com

111vox.com

I dont know if they'll have exactly what you're looking for

are you from calgary?

how was ordering from royalcheese?

btw, called costa mesa barneys... they had a77's joeys but not "my sizes'' (which are 29/30's) forgot to ask when they would restock.

for all of those kids looking for the print joey thunders. Here is your golden opportunity.

Violent Green in Brisbane has just got them in with other types including grey, black and red colourdrives, polos, satin side black colour drives..

also for the women they also got in some for girls as well

http://violentgreen.blogspot.com/2008/07/april-77-france-menswear-winter-2008.html

Yeh spot blown sorry all :D

I just got some Aprill 77 grey Joey Colordrives off the market. Great fit everywhere except the waist. I went with a 31 and the fit is tight everywhere, but the waist is really large. I didn't want to go with 30's because they would have been too tight.

A couple questions regarding stretching and tailoring:

- Is taking a an inch or less off the waist a common tailoring procedure? Should I just stick with a belt?

-How do these things usually stretch out? The pants around my calves are pretty much skin tight, and they won't stretch---if the thighs stretch won't this look weird?

yo alex those are hot, are they black colordrives or just dark ass overdrives, or another cut?

have a killer time, id just go with a belt. especially w/ denim, the procedure will probably be more of a pain in the ass than what it's worth, both economically and aesthetically.

i am definitely getting something, overdrives or colordrives hmmmmm

how different is the sizing of the joey thunders from the grey colordrives ?

I'm contemplating to purchase a pair of grey CD now.. and I'm totally confused with the sizing after reading the last few pages.. I think my range is between 27" - 29"

I'm 168cm, 56kg and my 28" thin finn fits snug everywhere.

Any suggestions guys ??

no dice, sorry man.. Theres no need. Look at someone like GBC or any of the other users on here. Lab is 6'2 he wears maybe?, also destructodisc i think might wear.. someone does.. i don't really have time to do it nor do i have aprils here with me atm

how different is the sizing of the joey thunders from the grey colordrives ?

I'm contemplating to purchase a pair of grey CD now.. and I'm totally confused with the sizing after reading the last few pages.. I think my range is between 27" - 29"

I'm 168cm, 56kg and my 28" thin finn fits snug everywhere.

Any suggestions guys ??

i think you'd be looking at the 27s.

i'm wearing 28 in joey overdrives - should i stick with this or size down to 27 for the dischords?

edit: im ~60kgs, 182cms.

Tall dudes can wear these if they don't mind a short rise and can do without good stacking. I wear A'77s and I'm 6'4".

i'm 189cm, 157lbs, have chicken legs and my real waist where i wear my jeans is 33"...

i wear size 29 in dior mijs (they stretched to 33" and fit perfectly) or size 30 in apc new cures... i really like the look of the joey colordrive in grey, but i don't want them to fit too tight at the thighs, calves and hem as it looks kind of anorexic. how much should i size up from my dior mij size to achieve this fit? should i get size 31?

15flxn8.jpg