April77

Astérix

Guest kyotousa
Thank you! Copped a pair of Joey Overdrive Sabbaths.

Are they selvaged?

which one should I buy if I want a Dior 19cm waxed indigo look?

sorry if its been discused

82 pgs just too many to go through

does anybody owns distortion Kennedy biker jacket?

thinking to get one from the web ( still searching )

should i get one size bigger?

my shoulder is about 43cm

thx!

QUESTION:

i have trouble finding jeans that fit my child-bearing hips and skinny legs at the same time...any suggestions of april 77s that might work??

the munichs, they have like 25% elastane in them so they stretch like mad

Just kidding let's see if any of you fellows want them - <A href="http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=52812"" target=_blank>Black Colordrives, Size 32 for $130 (Oh P.S. Unworn + less than retail + can't be found anywhere = good purchase) before I try some insane tailoring.

i feel sorry for you servo, those black colourdrives will be your moby dick

i feel sorry for you servo, those black colourdrives will be your moby dick

Apparently. Should I ever sell the things I'm thinking I'll just break down and find a pair of Cheap Mondays locally or something - I like the denim on the colordrives so much more but it's just becoming such a pain.

hi guys, I have a pair of JOEY HI-STANDARDS sz 28 new with tags that are too small for me. Selling for $140 shipped, I paid more with shipping myself. If anyone ALREADY KNOWS they want them PM me. No pics available, I'd rather return them then mess around taking pictures and stuff for supermarket. The waist measures 14" across, more if you pull them really tight. These run a size smaller then the black Joey Colordrives, I tried on a pair in sz 28 locally and these are way tighter.

hey, anyone able to help me out by giving me directions as to get to the april store in Paris. my girl's over there right now but she isn't really sure about getting there.

thanks!

hey, anyone able to help me out by giving me directions as to get to the april store in Paris. my girl's over there right now but she isn't really sure about getting there.

thanks!

49, Rue de Saintonge, 75003

Metro Line 8, exit Files du Calvaire