April77

Astérix

might be headed to the new April77 store tomorrow, if there's something you'd like me to pickup for you, send me an email (sig)

the store disappointed me a bit. there's nothing new compared to what Royalcheese or the Printemps carry , and the music is waaay to loud. this was 2 weeks ago, though.

edit: I've just noticed it's the 77th page of this thread. pointless, I know.

Can someone help me out. I wear a 27 in the joey colordrives and i want to get some johnny hi standards. should i get them in a 27 or size up to a 28? Are the johnny's true to waist size? Also, if anyone wants to buy some joey colordrives in black in a sz.28 i got a brand new pair that i'll sell for 110 shipped.

whos got an a77 jacket here?

needa get one in my life, not sure which..

how do they run size wise.

yeeow.

I just got the kennedy in size medium. It fits like a S, even an XS. Size up, for sure.

It's really nice but hard to pull off and not really my style.

Has anyone ordered grey colordrives from Royalcheese.com? Look at this picture here:

http://www.royalcheese.com/en/april-77-jeans-joey-colordrive-grey/909-2-c.html

Is that really the grey colordrive? I was under the impression that grey colordrives were a good few shades darker. Anyone cop these from RC and can share?

So I've realized. The A77 Market opens soon, though.

Also, Seven just got a shipment of April 77 in today, the guy said they got a new model in that's thinner cotton material, but isn't the Joey Thunder he claimed. He said he would e-mail me pics later today. I think he called it "razor's edge" and I've never heard of that before.

Well, I bought some joey high standards off another member here, in size 28, but its too tight from what I fit before. So PM me, if you're interested. I'm looking to get what I paid, which was 120 shipped, but negotiation is fine.

These are the overdyed black ones, with pick.

Otherwise its going up in supermarket.

the store disappointed me a bit. there's nothing new compared to what Royalcheese or the Printemps carry , and the music is waaay to loud. this was 2 weeks ago, though.

edit: I've just noticed it's the 77th page of this thread. pointless, I know.

Ah good to know, I haven't been to Printemps or RC in quite a while... I try to avoid printemps/lafayette if at all possible, it's just way too busy there

gah. i was reading this:

it's open on the year and the month of the artistic dictator's birthday.

and not this:

it's open on the year and the month of the artistic dictator's 31st birthday.

but this would have made more sense:

it's open on the month of the artistic dictator's 31st birthday.

year is generally implied with talking about birthdays..