April77

Astérix

Pardon me if this question was asked already...

The "Joey Electrics" came in what colors exactly? Is there really a "gunmetal" color and a "silver" color, or are they the same?

gunmetal-34.jpg

This is from SevenNY site labeled as "gunmetal".

MRrFvoLQk.jpg

This is a picture provided by a seller with a pair but lists it as "silver".

Are there actually two different shades being sold by A77?

If so, I am interested in the darker shade "gunmetal", but I've only seen them sold @ SevenNY. They are currently sold out of the item, so if anyone could locate me a pair / point me in the direction of one, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bunch of Hi-Std, Grey CD and OD Joeys up on eBay for cheaper than retail. Get to copping.

Yeah, I was surprised this wasn't mentioned sooner. I grabbed a pair of the grey Colordrives, after giving up on ever finding a pair and being throughly disheartened by the new version. Probably going to wear them all summer.

if anyone's a size 34waist, you may be able to find the last pair of a77 costello khakis on the yoox secret sale site. i forget how to access it though. there's a certain url someone probably knows. otherwise, i dunno. you can try robbing diamonds if you're a tinyboy size.

I'd like to find the costello fit in designs other than khaki if anyone knew.

Hi, I am getting a pair of Joey Hi-Standards picked up for me but can not return them once I get them so sizing in critical. I wear my jeans tight and have skinny legs so prefer downsizing in stretchy denim so I get a nice tight fit all the way down to my ankles. I like to have my jeans stack snugly around boots and if they are too loose there the fit is ruined for me.

I am 5'10.5", 143lbs and wear these jeans right now;

26x32 Cheap Monday - Tight One Wash Black -> these are really stretchy so i sized down, my favorite jeans

27x32 Cheap Monday - 45 min stone wash -> probably a size too tight but they broke in to be comfortable and look about perfect.

29x34 Julian Red Hoboken Grey Gardens -pretty tight and not that comfortable but sz 30 was too loose in the waist and ankles and overall saggy.

What size should I order in Joey Hi-Standards? sz 28?

Thanks!

joey overdrive sabbath, grey colordrives, munich thunders

white sinner heart attack

...if you're sizes 30-34

on barneys sale site $89 to $99

http://www.barneys.com/Mens/MENS05,default,sc.html?prefn1=designer&prefv1=April%2077