April77

Astérix

i got my grey colordrives (the lighter grey ones) in the mail 4rm yoox yesterday, but they are a bit big in the waist/leg (the legs arent tht bad, but the waist kinda bothers me), is there anyway to shrink them or would i have to get them tailered, and they're not nearly as tight as i was expecting them to be....other than that i love them...but if anyone has a sz 29-30 id be willing to trade...also, does anyone have the purple zebra print ones? or know where to get them online? (i really really need those)

fit pics later when i get home

wtfffffffffff all you dudes 120 and less and rockin a 25 or 26...i think im rockin my shit too tight....

depends on how tall you are as well man.. theres a lot of weight in a few extra inches, especially when look at in it pounds..

idk how old they are but they're the v's....i just had those on because i had em on earlier, lol (and i like them anyway, so what?) but i dont like the fit much either, i didnt know what sz to get when i ordered them...is there anyway i can make them smaller or would the only option be getting them tailored?

I wear a 26 in Dior MIJ 19 cm(indigo) so I was wondering what sz would you guys recommend in Joey colordrive? I copped a 28 from a member on here, the legs are nice but the waist is loose as fuck, would a 27 be better? Is there a big difference in the legs from a 27 to 28? Thanks.

X post from jeans description thread

Hells Bells Gibus Datsun Grey sz 27x34

These didnt fit quite how I had expected either, but very much like april 77:

Loose waist, slim legs, I wish they had a size 26 I would have snagged that, but they didn't. I kind of wanted the legs to be tighter. Nice jeans nonetheless!

Pictures1078-1.jpg

Pictures1079-2.jpg