April77

Astérix

the only model i knew that were literally waxed/coated were the pixel kennedy.

correct me if i'm wrong thou

btw, what do you guys think of the leopard prints? have been considering to get one for the past few months....

oh where do you know that stocks them?? is it a proxy?? I've been looking for the thunder version that is more of a grey cheetah. (thunder pantera) I've pretty much given up on getting some colors and I ended up getting a Tripp version of the burgundy's. gross I know. It was a bit more stretchy, and other than the funky butt pockets aren't that bad and for forty I'm not complaining that much.

By the way... where you be getting them from?

plan to get personal proxy from japlandz. I'm still deep in research though, will decide in about a month when i pick them up. Until then i will head down to melbourne and try on a few pairs.

you're not ameri are you Pandemonium, i thought you hailed from ma country

I've had my joey overdrives for a year, washed them about four times, and they have very definite and satisfactory fading going on. Subtle honeycombs and serious wallet/keys tans. I like that it takes real time and wear. I feel like nudies lose their indigo too fast.

I just every page from like page 10 till now and I still have no idea how the fuck to size these things.

I want a pair of black colordrives, I've seen everything from size down 3 to size up 3, I'm aware that people like them with varying degrees of tightness but is there any sort of general consensus on the most recent batch? Like how in new standards there is a general agreement on size down two, what the fuck is goin on with these upreelz seventeh sevenzzz

in my experience

size down 1 - tight legs, waist will probably still stretch to comfort

true to size - waist will be a little big but legs are good

size up 1 - need a belt, legs can fit kinda weird after some stretching

so i dropped by seven and they only had a size 24 left in black colordrives, dont think i can fit that. i left my email and he said he'd holla when they got more, they already placed the order and theyre just waiting on aprilllz

and so my quest goes on