April77

Astérix

Servo2000 here-

Just posting the post where I see, once again, if anyone knows where I can pick up a pair of black colordrives in 32 or so (maybe a size smaller if necessary).

Anyway.

call seven. they may not list them on the site, but they def. have some in the store. it would be stoopz for them not too.

now i have the choice...order them from royalcheese.fr or wait 4 weeks and a friend of mine proxy them for me...that would save 7€...ok..i think i order them..at least than i can exchange them.

cheap monday fits tighter at the waist than april 77, right?!

Anyone know how much high-standards stretch? I got a 28, which is my true waist at the smallest point (not that they're worn that high, though). The legs are like denim leggings, but i was hoping theyd stretch a bit if I wore em.

what size is your natural waist? what model are you looking for?

it's always best to ask for measurements, no matter who you're buying from.

Yea, just PMd the guy asking.. looking for joey's like my thunders, but apparently joeys differ from style to style?

I really don't know whats up with the waists on joeys though. I read somewhere in this thread that they had changed it to line up better, but it's still massive compared to the rest of the pants.