April77

Astérix

Only got a moment here, but I can't say I'm overly excited/impressed with the mens s/s08.

Other than a few jackets, nothing much is really jumping out at me.

Much prefered the martini line collection and the few before that.. I think

I have question to the april77 denim experts. I just bought a pair of april 77 sinners in transistor sabbath (black [not sure if it's a dry version]). The pair fits perfectly at the moment and i want to keep this fit. The problem is that i'm afraid it will stretch too much resulting in a too baggy pair of jeans. The guy in the store said i shoulden't soak it because it might shrink too much and i better just wear it. I believe him, but i rather have some opinions from the experts :)

I have question to the april77 denim experts. I just bought a pair of april 77 sinners in transistor sabbath (black [not sure if it's a dry version]). The pair fits perfectly at the moment and i want to keep this fit. The problem is that i'm afraid it will stretch too much resulting in a too baggy pair of jeans. The guy in the store said i shoulden't soak it because it might shrink too much and i better just wear it. I believe him, but i rather have some opinions from the experts :)

you shouldn't be worried about april 77s stretching too much

mine stretched about a total of 1 inch on the waist and my thighs were extra tight and stretched around 1 inch as well

dont sweat it, they tight look will always stay due to the least amount of stretching in the lower legs

and there is always a limit to how much jeans can stretch

so I would sugest just wearing them normally

I got a question for all April 77 denim experts, I am looking for a pair of grey colordrive 28 or 29 for ages. I am wondering, is the pair of the site the joey colordrive? is this unisex? any difference in cut between men and women april 77? http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/APRIL+77/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/360755131S/areaid/36/sts/searchResult . Thanks for the help! Also, if anyone owns a pair of grey colordrive 28 or 29, and willing to sell, please pm me. THanks!!

DSM in london got some new joeys in...

black zips,

sparkley silver,

tiger pattern,

eurotrashy bleach blobs style,

colours - yellow - pink - shiny blue and shiny dark red (dischords?)

plus really nice off white, textured colour - will kop

I know that previously bluebee sold the april 77 biker jackets. But they no longer seem to be stocking any april 77. I called seven new york before and they mentioned that they only carry the aprl 77 denim.

Does anyone know of a place that stocks or is able to order a size small april 77 biker jacket in the US? Do you think april 77 might begin selling direct due to there small US distribution?

my joey overdrives are starting to fade, ive been wearing them about 4-5 months with no wash and theyre just beginning to lose some colour

also, where can i buy more a77 that isn't pants? and are those peach/orange/whatever pants from the new collection available yet?