Chicken

Denim Experiment

mick- tbh it looks really good when you wear it on the waist. We'll see after shrink how it fills out your lower half on the hips, I guess.

Nice fits you guys.

Yet- Yea, I bought the w800 when it first came out, no contract or anything, to replace everything (phone, cam, mp3), but Ive realized the camera is crap without plenty of natural lighting. I hella want one of those new fangled 3mp cam phones, but cant afford it :(

aznboi- I think it looks good higher too, only thing is that it kept riding higher and higher as i walked till my package was hanging down one pant leg, hehe. I cant wait to see how they shrink.

3 Days!! Yaaay! Have the guys with the messed up shipping gotten their pairs yet? I cross my fingers everytime i log in!

www.denimcontest.com .....2000db is still working on it - I guess ever since he's buying and shipping stuff from Japan he's quite busy....but he assured me that the site will be up in time...

i tried them on again, a week after receiving them and I'm not sure I like the fit...at all. They look pretty similar to the way they fit the rest of you guys 386/mickawes. I just don't know if I like it at all though, think they'll look better post-soak? If not I might sell them. So sz 28 might be up for sale after soak, we'll see.

For you overzealous people thinking of soaking at Midnight Nov 1st.

.... How do you plan on getting the paper?

www.cnn.com x ctrl p

?

I have been wondering the same thing. I was kind of planning on a midnight soak but the dry denim + newspaper photoshoot kind of kills that plan. Maybe we could use the Oct 31 paper instead?

OKAY !! It´s killing me... ! Newspaper of October 31st - please take 1 pic with the leather patch ( serial number and tags attached - ) and 1 pic of soak - with newspaper next to it....We should be able to read the date, though !!

Finally - tomorrow .....

Is anyone else concerned at this point, about excessive waist shrinkage? I'd hate to tear a button this early in the game....

and 1 pic of soak - with newspaper next to it....We should be able to read the date, though !!

Finally - tomorrow .....

Not everyone will have a camera with a macro function, so the date might be blurry and unreadable.

my cam doenst have a macro function, and my jeans will not be here till after nov 1st.... so.... ill do my best.

Yeah I don't think my camera has a marco function either, but I'll do my best to get the date.

BrokenGlass, if you really dislike the fit I might be interested in buying them.

I think you should definately push through with this though!

Hopefully there will be another contest/experiment with some other brand, some day.

I don't think that it will be such a big deal - take a pic so that we at least will be able to read the headline of the day - I believe that everybody really waited for the official start...

and - cheapmuthafukr (nice nickname btw) I 've seen some really great pics of yours posted on SF - I am absolutely sure u'll catch up...but I am still really sorry that you'll have to wait even longer....

is anyone going to not soak their sammy's???

I was thinking about hemming them first before the soak?

I don't think that it will be such a big deal - take a pic so that we at least will be able to read the headline of the day - I believe that everybody really waited for the official start...

and - cheapmuthafukr (nice nickname btw) I 've seen some really great pics of yours posted on SF - I am absolutely sure u'll catch up...but I am still really sorry that you'll have to wait even longer....

its alright.... just means more time in my canes. i need to send them out tho to get the chainstitching in the crotch repaired as soon as the sammies come in, so hopefully they get here soon.

Okay , than... May the fun begin !

1 year - it's actually frightning....all those jeans that we'll buy = and not wear...this is so mad....

my cam doenst have a macro function, and my jeans will not be here till after nov 1st.... so.... ill do my best.

Hey cheap have they put yours in the mail yet, my tracking doesn't even show them as being returned and Tosiko hasn't e-mailed me back. You got any info on the status of yours?

cheap – you know a place that chainstitches not just the hem– but the other parts too?!

Okay , than... May the fun begin !

1 year - it's actually frightning....all those jeans that we'll buy = and not wear...this is so mad....

I'm actually glad that I have a solid excuse not to buy any denim for a year. I might actually have some money in my pocket for once.

Is anyone else concerned at this point, about excessive waist shrinkage? I'd hate to tear a button this early in the game....

I am totally going to warm soak with my jeans on me. I can use a bit more shrinkage in the legs and butt, but DEFINITELY not in the waist. WOOOOOOOO

I pretty much just want to argue this point for the sake of arguing it, not that I 100% back up what I'm typing.

I would say a majority of the "contestants" for the contest don't check this thread daily. That being said, why should the ones that do get to soak a day early just because Beatle feels changing things all of a sudden? Is the contest October 31st 2006 to October 31st 2007 now? She did "setup" the contest but she also bought a $50 shirt that's beginning date is going to be a day off or fallacy or lie, however you want to read it.

I do understand that one day or a week or even a month is really not going to effect the outcome. I just wanted to stir up some rukkus.

Maybe she's just being nice because everyone's been so patient. I dunno, I'm fine with soaking today, tomorrow, next week, whatever. If I go home and there's a paper sitting on the kitchen table, that's my cue to hop in the tub.

Did anyone buy a size 36 for this competition? if yes, please pm me.

Did anyone buy a size 36 for this competition? if yes, please pm me.

Your name makes me think of " Beneneneh neh Neh nenehnehneh boodooDOO oohoooh ooh wow beded boodoodoo bedoow"

Unless it's in reference to something else, in which case nevermind.