Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

nah, I used Rhino for that, although it does look kinda sketchupy

here's a slightly better rendering of it but its still shit because of how rushed it was... haha

Just to clarify, I was asking about the plans and sections. Did you lay them out in PS/Illustrator, then?

not entirely sure. all i know is i'm not interested in committing the first 5 odd years of my career to 50/60 hour weeks behind autocad. fuck thhhhhaaaaaat.

It is true that you could start out doing grunt work for an architect. But, however, depending on your education background and skills, it could lead differently and yield much better results.

SKYLINE R34

it's my 2nd project, so its not that great. im not done yet, but i didnt want to wait another month to post these.

and yea i used 3D max 2008 to render these pics.

and yes i know, the ceiling is upside down.

enjoy!

cityproof2.jpg

cityproof1.jpg

cityproof4.jpg

cityproof3.jpg

not bad for your second project! modeling looks pretty good. i assume the texturing was rushed.

lookin good so far though!

current project I'm working on, Red Cross + FEMA disaster relief facility in Charleston

this is the first sketch model in 1/16" scale, been awake since thursday morning working on it :o

still at very early stage... so much work left.......

3011317325_c21c25f0e6.jpg

Ym43dL0_HKQ

Very short trailer I did for a short film I shot this summer. Quality isn't as great on youtube

If the underlying point of a trailer is to make me want to watch the short this really is not working. Might want to come up with some more "grabbing" text because "frustrated white boy on bicycle" really isn't doing it.