Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Hey Yall,

I'm looking for suggestions on how to construct my on pair of High Top Boat shoes like the ones seen below from Rogues Gallery.

I'm planning on taking a pair of Sperry Top Siders and adding a leather upper to them.

How can I make sure that they look as close to the above pictures as possible? Anyone who has done shoe making or leather work before can you offer some suggestions.

mail-2.jpg

mail-1.jpg

Hey Yall,

I'm looking for suggestions on how to construct my on pair of High Top Boat shoes like the ones seen below from Rogues Gallery.

I'm planning on taking a pair of Sperry Top Siders and adding a leather upper to them.

How can I make sure that they look as close to the above pictures as possible? Anyone who has done shoe making or leather work before can you offer some suggestions.

mail-2.jpg

mail-1.jpg

this seems like a huge undertaking

so much amazing work on this thread! mine doesn't qualify under amazing, but

it's 4 AM and it's this or study, so...

---

2966852330_0e44d9df07.jpg

the city lights are spilling

2966852324_be160850ab.jpg

don droog

high school amateur art that i am still bewilderingly proud of... looking forward to getting crapped on. :confused:

--j.

thanks a lot!

I have to work more on the prototype showed, the thickness isn't the same everywhere (because of the fading effects) and it's a bit weird. but should be able to do something with that...

i just finished the first pair, different pattern, same material.

2971815455_cfdfce05c7.jpg