Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

just some pieces i showed last week friday during the monthly art walk in chinatown. things went pretty well. sold a couple pieces so that was nice to make some easy money. sorry the pics aren't the greatest, the gf took them.

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04734.jpg

DSC04739.jpg

DSC04745.jpg

DSC04746.jpg

DSC04751.jpg

DSC047611.jpg

wow mass, dum, edmond, everyone all of this is really impressive, breathtaking even. i like to think that im decent at design stuff but some of the stuff here just makes me feel like a talentless hack and that i should quit and just go be an accountant or something

edmond that looks baller, deets on location club is supposed to be built?

this is hardly a creation but i didnt know where else to put it:

IMG_1360.jpg

one of my regrets about my room last year was that it was completely devoid of anythign really personal, it was neat but i had nothing hanging on the walls and no books that werent textbooks, so this year i thought id fix that. my 501stfs that got me into anything and everything. had to slice em up to fit but its okay, ill use the scraps for repairs and bags and little shit

edmond that looks dope. are you an architect or whatz? i like the stools and tables a lot.

anyway, my first foray into industrial design type shit. feedback appreciated, especially from anyone in the field or with any expertise in it/knowledge about it. figure it could be a table lamp or mounted on a wall. you can't see it real well but the black thing in the middle is the on/off button.

lamp1wi8.jpg

lamp2rt0.jpg

edmond that looks dope. are you an architect or whatz? i like the stools and tables a lot.

anyway, my first foray into industrial design type shit. feedback appreciated, especially from anyone in the field or with any expertise in it/knowledge about it. figure it could be a table lamp or mounted on a wall. you can't see it real well but the black thing in the middle is the on/off button.

before reading i thought it was a light up buffet table sort of thing, thatd be dope

how does it mount?

this is a good question... hah like i said first foray and the lamp isn't even quite done yet, so obviously i still have a few things to work out. this is mainly just a concept sketch and hopefully i'll figure out the details later. pretty much i'm just fucking around with stuff, hoping to maybe put together a portfolio in the next year should i choose to apply an ID program. btw, if anyone knows anything about ID grad school please pm. thanks.

before reading i thought it was a light up buffet table sort of thing, thatd be dope

maybe it is... :) hah like i said, just a basic idea so it could definitely go different places from here.

maybe it is... :) hah like i said, just a basic idea so it could definitely go different places from here.

yeah, i was thinking it was on a much larger scale.. like i see it waist high in a store w/ lit up shooz on top

yeah, i was thinking it was on a much larger scale.. like i see it waist high in a store w/ lit up shooz on top

like this sorta?

shoozcv9.jpg

except with way doper shooz of course. and i need to figure out how to make the table actually emit light instead of just be pale yellow.....

u will b seein these in boutiques in about a year or so. me and dino gon be rich.

frame the top part ( yellow part) with a slim stainless steel mirror finished angle bar maybe 1" x 1 " ( have a structural engineer do the design tell him to stay on the border of the design ( meaning dont over do it) and clad the frame with glass and before that install the inside with some high wattage metal hallide slim lighting fixture facing out and clad the upper part ( where you display the shoes with any material you want..

i wasn't really concerned with technicalities too much at the time...plus the last pic i had put up of it was already after i ordered them...i'll probably try to clean it up a lil for the next batch

technicalities?

checking typography on any piece of art shouldn't be considered a technicality, but a part of the design process.

i wouldn't put something like that out for myself, let alone a client.

sorry, but not an excuse.

if my words are slurred or misspelled, it's because im drunk. sorry.