Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Guest nowbaking

rofl. if youre not interested in the "study" youre doing then you may as well not do it, unless youre doing a study about how you dont want to a study.

heres a bearded man i painted last semester. 30x40 gesso/india ink.

191942_1360464448854_1148820319_31464817_703785_o.jpg

Better route to take would be more Jeremy moon/sol lewitt steelo

Give some of lewitt's writing a read if your interested in conceptual painting that isn't total pissshit

repped. I forgot all about sol lewitt. That guys a beast.

In the end its all about what you like and enjoy anyways fade. Keep doin your thing yo.

Shit Nowbaking.. That first one is going to be ridiculous!

Here's my creation! I forgot to post this and the cellphone picture thread kind of reminded me haha

sufu3.jpg

sufu4.jpg

It's a body that will be used to transfer the temperature of water to 'Thermal Electric Generators'. Essentially these 'TEGs' need to be heated on one side and cold on the other to create energy. The potential for these things is huge especially in nuclear plants. It would be used mostly to recycle energy. The body is made to spread the fluids from the circular entry point all the way to the rectangular from end to end and to absorb as much energy as possible.

We were granted a 2 million dollar sponsorship from Kruger but the money will only be seen by the people fabricating it in full scale (fugging huge) and for my partner and I to keep going with this would basically cost us our future so we decided to part ways with the project and go on with our lives haha. The technician of our department and the math teacher that started the research have taken over the project.

the name makes perfect sense to me

i put the date there so later on i'll remember when i did it. one thing that irks me about my film photographs is i always forget when they were taken. good thing the shop scans each roll on my usb with the date there, but gets confusing when the rolls pile up.

nowbaking - don't see the joke. there are discernible figures in the female study, the other is just a bunch of random lines.

hey no sweat at all - you guys are free to think/say whatever you feel about the work. been here long enough that it doesn't bother me. besides i can say with good confidence i've probably been at it a lot less longer than that other guy doing those line paintings. heck i just bought my first sketch pad.