Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

hahah yes, mark weaver really owns that shit, i like it, just... i'd get really fucking bored doing the same thing all the time.

i'm definitely down for a sufu MSCED. i really like the alphabattle too... maybe we can come up with a general topic per week or something, personally i find it tougher when there's complete free reign.

---

and fuck that, magnetic, your work is awesome and completely inspiring. i still want a print of your 'interpersonal attraction' poster. i'm serious, i would pay you and you could send it to my school's printer or something.

If you've seen the EDC threak on here, you've probably already seen this (sry). Fuck it though, I'm stoked on it and I'm gonna cross post it in here too.

So it was originally a keychain bicycle tool that I picked up for about $5 @ Bicycle Revolutions in Philly. I got my keys copied and chopped and grinded the shit out of them with the dremel tool. It could hold 12 keys and easily fits in the coin pocket of my jeans. Mine has 5 keys on it right now, plus a screw driver. Thought about putting some of the tools back on the reverse side, but I like it how it is cause it's not too bulky.

clicktool.jpg

clicktool2.jpg

No more jingly janitor key ring. I gotta give props to shadeone on edcforums for the inspiration.

posted this in the recent purchases thread but I think it makes sense here too:

4050717195_10183ee1b9.jpg

365 pictures, one for each day in the year of my life, and i'm going on with a second one now, here's all the pics if anyone is curious: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joelzimmer/sets/72157607341334198/

other quick and dirty project: http://hybrid.concordia.ca/~cart360_vincent/students/vdb/milky/

a game in which the goal is too keep a kefir (yoghurt type thing) alive by catching drops of water falling off two stories high in you mouth. missing drops increases or decreases the temperature of the culture which in turns kills it. the state of the culture is projected on it.

posted this in the recent purchases thread but I think it makes sense here too:

4050717195_10183ee1b9.jpg

365 pictures, one for each day in the year of my life, and i'm going on with a second one now, here's all the pics if anyone is curious: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joelzimmer/sets/72157607341334198/

Ive wanted to start a 365 project but im afraid the pictures will suffer come day 15... perhaps a lack of creativity and time.

I plan to start one this coming year- 01/01/10

Ive wanted to start a 365 project but im afraid the pictures will suffer come day 15... perhaps a lack of creativity and time.

I plan to start one this coming year- 01/01/10

i did it / kept it up because it was my way of learning photography/how to use my camera, and i'm actually doing another year - once you start going it becomes increasingly easier to do (at least it was for me)

whats a material that will look like skin

or act like it

i was talking to someone and they were suggesting pigments into some sort of plastic forget what but thats the best ive come up with so far

originally needed to make a bunch but now it can be relatively small sections

Google "liquid latex." You want the stuff for making masks, though a lot of your search results will be for fetish use. I'm not sure there's a difference though and it will all dry out from UV exposure so get what's cheap and easy.

We use the same stuff to fix bike tires.