Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

^fucking nice. i love the colors scheme.

Another nearly finished.

dunemessiahcover4.jpg

i wouldn't change this. personally i like how it fucks with my eyes, and it's not the blue or red that does it, it's the curvature of the lines. keep it i say. check out trevor jackson's work for soulwax. that will fuck you up.

Yeah, I think it's obvious that the lunes are what fucks with your eyes. I've been getting into a little op-art recently so maybe that's why I like it.

I was actually thinking about how much printing a small run of books would be and lulu looks good.

I know I've been overly postive about your stuff already inhere, but I just wanted to make clear that if I would see those book covers in a bookshop I would definitely pick them up to take a closer look...

Don't know if these will stay digital or if you're having dummies made, but if so, thought about making a slipcase to put the whole set in?

Kit, impressive! I like the "patterns" (for lack of a better word) on the sides of the white buildings...

Thanks man, I'm in the process of printing them out now, they'll all formatted to fit the same size hardback copy of Dune I have but I only have one copy so I'll be able to take photos but unless I make a series of boxes the same size (which I might if I have time) there's no way to make a boxset thing for them.

no i grabbed my box or art stuff and went outside and made angry drawings

this is basically how i doodle but with color and ink

so far it has been compared to de kooning (twice), basquiat, an angry haring, and one other i forget

it's just fucking angry doodles

some art genius i know liked them

idk

i just hate everything

you over-rate yourself.

^ thanks. it's nice to see it all together. there are a lot of diff things but your style shows through cohesively as you look through the pics. :)

here is a portrait of iekeliene stange

graphite/antiqued paper

2570rr8.jpg