Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

^it happened. it keeps happening. as a matter of fact, theres a shitty art I student painting on the drying rack right now with a big fucking benz hood ornament on it. i couldnt believe my eyes the first time, and that was a couple 100 times ago. my school/the people in it make me want to vomit.

elegance? im not quite sure what you mean but thank you.

I think he means how clean all the lines are. It's a generally well put together, cohesive, and catchy piece.

I'm gonna make some scans of drawings I've been doing. They suck and I hate them. I'm also gonna start writing in proper format too. Not really though.

I like the drawings u had with the frames drawn in those were neat... makes me wanna photoshop with the same aesthetic on my photos... the whole details inside the frame fading into light sketches outside of the frame.

I would axe the drop shadow all together.

I think the mentality to carry when you develop a logo/logotype is to focus on the fact that it should be able to be scaled up to billboard size or scaled down to fit on something small...like a pen or some shit.

Just my two cents.

Sincerely,

fellow graphic designer.

you'll lose the drop shadow/3d effect when you scale it down.

I don't think it will matter if you scale up, it would still maintain the integrity of the 3d design, but yeah...it'll just turn into a blob if you were to scale it down too small.

I'd like to see the flat version too, overall it's a good concept imo.