Sign in to follow this  
Lockhart

Nudie Super Slim after 10 months.

I started wearing these jeans straight since last November. They have been washed once after 4 months in the washing machine, one salt-water wash in the Aegean Sea in the Greek Islands and once last weekend at my cottage in Lake Nipising Ontario. The pics were taken before the Lake water wash. Please post any suggestions to fix these jeans up. I have a growing hole in the crotch; three on the knee and more on their way after last weekends dip in the lake. Enjoy! peace out.

those ARE tiny, look good though, larger photos please... and I like how you changed up the wash each time, still havn't decided on how/when to wash my rb11's

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Bigger Pix. Naow.

Here are some bigger ones (postcards instead of postage stamps).

HPIM0814.jpg

HPIM0813.jpg

HPIM0812.jpg

HPIM0811.jpg

awesome fades man.

those knees look amazing.

excellent pair of jeans.

^ good thing you quoted the pics, i would have never guessed what the hell you were talking about

:P

those jeans look fuckin' awesome------you work on cars?

hmm wondering how u guys get the brownish/yellowish effect on the thighs? it looks like dirt.... how does dirt get on ur thigh area? rolling around in the forest is too much for me.. lol juz kiddin...but did that shade of colour just appear through sweating and wear? or like construction work? ??

no i dont work on cars but I do some construction and i was bailing hay a few days before the pics were taken so they may look more dirty than usual. I also went to Europe for 3 months last spring and was wearing them every day. I did a bunch of hiking in tuscany and Switzerland with them on and thats when they really started to deteriorate/fade intensly.

good googly moogly.... them things is dirty!

Maybe wear them in the shower and let the hige shine through all that dirt.......

then post flicks.

u did such an amazing job wearing them in it may be worth getting them repaired by a pro: Denimtherapy.com

Ya, these show that non-selvage strech can play with the big boys too.

Just noticed that you tool off half the back pocket stiching.

Those look dope - I love how half the logo wore off the rear pocket

it was probably cut off to begin with, i don't think that stitching really wears off

mm just got mine..hopefully they will turn out as nice...just asking....did u starch to get combs like that? mine are really soft and stretchy...

I starched for the first 4 months to get the fade going but i havnt done it for the last six because its not that good for the jeans i think