Japanese Jeans with Modern Cuts

mickawes

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's cool about the new issue is that they talk about some denim places in the states - HTC gets a shout as well!

chicken could you do me a favour and translate some of the pages on Yamane jeans? (p166-175 is the article on the brand) it looks really cool but i need to learn jap soon and figure out what my damned magazine says.

chicken could you do me a favour and translate some of the pages on Yamane jeans?

one thing at a time, my friend. i'll try to get around it at some point. but what i can tell you right now is that the article is set up to try to demythify the notion that jeans made in china can't be good. pretty interesting, too.

foot measure on all those skinny jeans?

qom -- sorry man. these articles didn't come with specs. that's why i attached the store names, address and phone numbers so that you can look into it, if you wish.

so now here are some slim fitting jeans from japanese denim brands that caught my attention:

Denime

denime508-805xx.jpg

508Type

low rise

Denime's slimmest tapered cut along with 805XX

13.5oz denim

available 25W -- 34W (unisex)

zipper flies

paper patch

Â¥15,540~

805XXType

button flies

14oz denim (same ones as their XX models)

Â¥25,200~

one thing at a time, my friend. i'll try to get around it at some point. but what i can tell you right now is that the article is set up to try to demythify the notion that jeans made in china can't be good. pretty interesting, too.

qom -- sorry man. these articles didn't come with specs. that's why i attached the store names, address and phone numbers so that you can look into it, if you wish.

awesome :) there's a photo on the second page i think with the yamane logo across the seat of the jeans, and how is that not an evisu ripoff turned upside down?! haha.

(not hard gay, england, stands for Hysteric Glamour)

hgburnerdistressed.jpg

New Burner Distressed 5P Loose Slim Pants

burnt with burner after distressing job -- which gets rid of hairiness and brings out deep vintage-like indigo colors -- also slows down the fading process afterwards

¥33,600

must...get....magazine

yeah, and this is really like just a fraction of what's in the book.

nice. I like how they have prices now.

i think they always had price points, but this time i decided to include them. i figured more and more people are buying directly from japan now, it would be good to know.