Visvim sizing question(s)...

LanceP

^ yeh, im usually a 9 in SB and i tried on the elk leather g-reservations in a size 8. They just fit me, but still feel quite roomy because the leather is so soft.

They feel like you're stepping on clouds!! so light.. so comfortable, and they smell great :o

I really want a pair right now...... how much were they retailing for you?

I have been searching all over the net and have had problems finding anyone that sells them at all. I went into Goodfoot here in Vancouver and they had them for $400 CDN. Anyone know where they can be found for cheaper? I looked on Rakuten and the only place I saw them listed at all had them for the equivalent of $430 CDN and even then they were sold out. Any help finding a US10 would be much appreciated.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been searching all over the net and have had problems finding anyone that sells them at all. I went into Goodfoot here in Vancouver and they had them for $400 CDN. Anyone know where they can be found for cheaper? I looked on Rakuten and the only place I saw them listed at all had them for the equivalent of $430 CDN and even then they were sold out. Any help finding a US10 would be much appreciated.

My friend went to Japan and bought a pair and it was equivalent to $400 AUD after conversion so im guessing they are about that price range. Definately not cheap because of the elk leather.

Goodluck tho!

goddamn all this talk about the elk leather is making me REGRET!#@!REWAFSD

i bet they doo feel soft... so soft you could cuddle with them or use them as a pillow... :o :o

I just picked the Reservations up yesterday and they are buttery soft, though I don't think I will be sleeping on them - my wife already thinks I'm crazy for buying them :)

your not crazy ordo. its like a brookstone snuggle blanket around your feet.. i will have to wait awhile before i can get a pair of those.

i dunno for me right now... my mowatts are def my most comfy visvim, i love them... prolly even more comfy than fbts... but im not sure how they wld size up to the elkleather..

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys got a question. Usually wear an 11.5 or 11 in Nike, but got some Vis Logan Mids in a US 10 and they fit perfectly. I want some CDG Kiefers now but I'm not sure what size to get. Should a get a 10 in those as well, or size up to an 11? Any response would be appreciated. Also, been looking on ebay they are like 450ish, is this what they are going for now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
^ yeh, im usually a 9 in SB and i tried on the elk leather g-reservations in a size 8. They just fit me, but still feel quite roomy because the leather is so soft.

They feel like you're stepping on clouds!! so light.. so comfortable, and they smell great :o

are you still happy with a full size down in the elk g-reservations or are your feet starting to kill you?

sorry to repeat my question, but:

i've heard a lot of advice telling people to size down on elk reservations. i've heard it's *possible* but it's always hard if people are speaking from experience or not.

in my case, i wear US 12 in clark's originals, and i'm thinking of going down to 11 -- from the footbed measurements it sounds reasonable to try but i'm not sure it's wise.

has anybody actually tried going an entire size down? did it work out?

if u can try it out.. u should..

but if u cant.. its pretty hard to tell.. i have wide feet, and size 11 in different fbts fit differently(i wear 11.5 in dunks, 11 in ball shoes).. and i like my shoes to be a bit on the loose side..

i tried a 10.5 or 10 in elk reservations before, they sales said it would be alrite since its made wider than older fbt.. well.. it wasnt true..

sorry to repeat my question, but:

in my case, i wear US 12 in clark's originals, and i'm thinking of going down to 11 -- from the footbed measurements it sounds reasonable to try but i'm not sure it's wise.

has anybody actually tried going an entire size down? did it work out?

Considering they run large, it's more like a half size down. I'm a size 10.5 and size 11 Visvims are always way too roomy to wear comfortably. On some models I'm sure a 9.5 would fit me.

search function......

concerning the question about sizing down.

visvim.jp size run goes up to a 10.

gline goes up to a 11.

so if your a size 12, elk reservation ancestors should be..... ok. it might be a little tight, but the leather will strech. but yeah i guess gline releases are your only option till visvim cleans up its act in the states... (gline hasnt put out anything great except the reservations imo)

i myself did not get a pair no money i regret as ive heard they are even more comfortable than most other visvim shoes(debatable).

Buddha is right, jp goes up to an 11, and G-line to a 12. Sizing Info: Usually an 11.5 in Nike and Vans. Have a 10 in Logan Mids (fit perfect), 10 in Logan Lo (really tight), and an 11 in CdG Elk Keifs (fit perfect, a little room in the front). I think any shoe that is made of Elk will stretch out over time since it is so soft. When I got the Mids they were a little snug but now they fit perfect. The Los are really snug so I hope they will stretch out over time. The Keifs fit perfect out the box, I think they are a little longer than the Mids I have in a 10, so the Logan Mids deff. run big. Also, for the person who asked, Logan His run really big, even larger than the mids.