Visvim sizing question(s)...

LanceP

i believe you are 100% right. i usually wear an 11-11.5 in most shoes and my size 11 elk reservations are a bit on the big side for sure. a size 10 would've been perfect.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I 99% sure the .jp line runs up to 11, g-line up to 12.

ex: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e74138828.

as for sizing, I'm a 10.5 in most shoes, but a 9.5 in elk reservations, 10 in suede ancestors. the elk does stretch and conform nicely if it's a bit snug.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you say you are wearing a 12 in clarks originals id be wary of sizing down to a 11 in visvims i find clarks run large i wear uk 10 in clarks and can wear uk10/us11 fbts,id advise you to try them,but as most have said it kind of depends on your foot shape to how each model fits

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought some Visvim FBT 2's in a 10 (UK) They fit fine apart from the top of the foot where they are as tight as hell. Anyone else had this problem and do they strecth much with wear? I have already had the cobbler stretch 'em - but doesn't seem to have made much difference. Gutted as I have wanted a pair for ages...

Please let me know if anyone knows....