the best denim to buy at cheap cost

sneezgawd

Edwin ED 47/49/55/77 and Nashville red selvage or rainbow selvage are all quite nice. Material is Japanese denim but the jeans are made in Tunesia. I would say they are really good value, also offering a wide range of cuts and generally good availability. They are also sanforized and offer an easy entry into the world of raw denim.

You do, however, miss out on details like hidden rivets.

If the denim simply needs to be raw, selvage and cheap, then I guess Unbranded is hard to beat.

• 1 month later...

Hartford denim company has a $100 table with odd lots and seconds in Hartford, ct at the hardenco outlet395ec362018da0497da94d76a4126ebd_zps37568b57.jpg

Edited by klue

From what I can see UNIQLO no longer offer a selvedge denim jean in the UK. They did have a selvedge denim and I think there was a thread here about them – sounded like they were actually quite good for the money (£40). They still use a Japanese made denim for some of their jeans but these are not 100% cotton, more like 70% cotton mixed with poly – doesn't sound great!