FS: Dior Homme Jeans 07SS UMC 17.5 cm W28 Hedi Slimane era rarest pair most wanted

Dior Homme Denim Under My Car SS2007 17.5 cm W28 - 525€
condition: like new
style: 7E3110610197
size: 28
waist: 37.5 cm
rise: 23 cm
thigh width: 25 cm
inseam: 93 cm
hem width: 16.5 cm

SOLD
Edited by Guest

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By areyouin
      View Advert Dior MIJ Raw Black Indigo 19cm Size: 27
      Purchased via the Grapist proxy service here on the forum in 2007.
      The pair have never been used, found them in the wardrobe at my parents place today.
      Size: 27
      Asking: 300 eur + shipping.

Advertiser areyouin Date 11/29/2017 Price 300.00 EUR Category denim  
    • By areyouin
      Purchased via the Grapist proxy service here on the forum in 2007.
      The pair have never been used, found them in the wardrobe at my parents place today.
      Size: 27
      Asking: 300 eur shipped worldwide.

• By Ro.main
      Hi,
      Here for a 100% authentic Black Waxed Clawmark Dior Homme jeans (Luster, fw03) under Hedi Slimane era!
      Size 28, altered on length (which is shorter to 105cm).
      It is brand new without tags, never worn, they had two little holes on the back that were fixed by a professional (so it is totally invisible when worn).
      Retail price : 515 euros.

• By Boringlui
      View Advert Dior Homme Sharp Notation Size 29 MIJ $550.
      Hi, I am selling my Dior Homme Sharp Notation for $550. Its Size 29, its one of my favorite jeans sadly I had gained weight, and can't fit this jeans anymore. The cut, and the shin of this jeans is amazing. Its been wore less than 10 times. This jeans still has a lot of life left in him, and has been sitting in my closet for more than 2 years. Very good conditions. If there is any questions please contact me. Cheers.
      Advertiser Boringlui Date 10/07/2017 Price $600.00 Category denim  
    • By Boringlui
      Hi, I am selling my Dior Homme Sharp Notation for $550. Its Size 29, its one of my favorite jeans sadly I had gained weight, and can't fit this jeans anymore. The cut, and the shin of this jeans is amazing. Its been wore less than 10 times. This jeans still has a lot of life left in him, and has been sitting in my closet for more than 2 years. Very good conditions. If there is any questions please contact me. Cheers.
  • ACRONYM Khaki J1B-GT Jacket
    $US 2150

khaki-j1b-gt-jacket.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.18608285