Einzelkind

Damir Doma mens F/W 13 - Paris

damirdomafw13_31_zps3aed3be1.jpg

I don't know about you, but I really liked this and I think it's a return to (a new) form after his last few collections which were all over the place. This more modern and toned down approach works really well in my opinion. Watch the video, the sleeves are great.

Great show / great music / shit inspiration (and I'm not talking about the silent line....)

damirdomafw13_7_zpse05472df.jpg

damirdomafw13_8_zpsa241074d.jpg

damirdomafw13_9_zps13bfda7b.jpg

My top three easy.

damir has been continually disappointing for the past few seasons, but at least this collection signals a slight upturn...

It seems less nomadic, compared to previous collections. There's also less drapery and layering, and I feel that the collection is connected to certain era of the 20th century...

Yes. This collection gave me very much fullfillment. The incorporation of wool over leather layering and draped shirts under the jackets was so... necessary. The mod explorer, cropped pleated, and draped. I will have to start playing with my take on these looks now in preparation for fall.

_in love

damir has been continually disappointing for the past few seasons, but at least this collection signals a slight upturn...

I agree.

I wasn't particulary fond of SS13.

Although AW12 and SS12 were still nice I don't think they were nearly as dramatic or exciting compared to AW09 and AW10.

This collection definitely saw Damir revist a few themes from his earlier collections especially in regards to the sizing and proportion of a few jackets.

The pants however seem to be all over the place.

Does anyone know how Damir Doma footwear fits? Im looking at a pair of the high tops but have absolutely no idea if they fir true to size  or not.

Does anyone know how Damir Doma footwear fits? Im looking at a pair of the high tops but have absolutely no idea if they fir true to size  or not.

^ pm WURM he just posted a fit with a damir of the creepers....

I believe that the F/W stuff is starting to show up in the Paris store.  I was there two weeks ago and there was a few selected pieces and some footwear.  I would think that a good amount of it will be there in the next few weeks, at the latest the beginning of September.  The sale season is more or less over and shops are already preparing for La Rentrée.

I think this collection of wardrobe is to depict dressing of 20th century, Some outfits are really nice, others are not bad but they look more old.