Those pictures look nice Glitch. How do you like them in person? run the same as your chain jeans?

Thanks! i do like them, though they are a little darker than they appear to be in LVR's pics (http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=58I&CollectionId=25Z&ItemId=95&VendorColorId=NDMyNA==&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true

)

they run the same, all around pretty narrow.  what i love most about them is the small (15.5cm) hem. makes them look great on ankle boots and high tops :)

i remember when 19cm was considered skinny back in DH days.. now that's probably a baggy fit in hedi-land lol..

15.5cm is kinda crazy though imo, not sure it's very healthy for your body parts?!

:blink:

i am pretty skinny tho

so even 17.5 would be kinda big for me, i love small hems as i cant stand my jeans sagging over my boots and hightops lol i want them to lay on them not over them haha but thats just me

they are a bit narrow around the thighs but not as much as the dude in your pic lol

WHOever thinks about getting these, make sure youre skinny lol

I got the brown overdye version and god damn are they tight. I'm 5'7 120lbs and even the 28s are too tight for me. Kind of weird since I have a pair of denim from last season in the exact same measurements but feel a lot roomier.

Also picked up the varsity/bomber thing in black/white colorway. It's a bit oversized and even the 44 is big on me. Will probably have to take it to a tailor to see what they can do.

Luisaviaroma seem to be the only retailer to put an extensive FW13 collection online.

Does anyone know if more stuff is going to be put up on Barneys and Ssense?

Also, will the FW13 collection be available on the SLP website cause it appears most of the stuff is previous season.

Luisaviaroma seem to be the only retailer to put an extensive FW13 collection online.

Also, will the FW13 collection be available on the SLP website cause it appears most of the stuff is previous season.

most of that stuff is pre-order only at this point

you'll see more stuff readily available by september

Most of the major online retailers are slowly putting stuff up. Mr. Porter just started putting up their stuff this Monday. Matches Fashion puts a couple pieces up every week. Ssense is already getting a pretty extensive selection, especially with jeans, and gets more almost every day. The YSL website is slowly getting stuff, but I wouldn't rely too much on them. 

most of that stuff is pre-order only at this point

you'll see more stuff readily available by september

i figured they put dates like august 31st or september 31st, even though stuff realeses earlier sometimes and its just available all of a sudden

9311516774_91202f22f7_c.jpg

Got these today, I'm incredibly pleased. The construction is really great - thick leather and super sturdy hardware. Very comfortable, didn't really need to be broken in at all and the heel is super manageable (unlike the DH chelsea boots I've had in the past). I suggest ordering a half size up, I'm normally a 41.5 and got the 42 - very happy I did these run narrow in the ankle and toe. Tempted to get the other harness boots in suede now.

I've handled a few other pieces that are trickling in so far - the knits are really great, super soft and thick. The mohair scarves and sweaters are cool but they shed like crazy. The outerwear that I've seen is nice but honestly nothing breathtaking. The real standouts for me in this collection are the 15.5cm jeans and the footwear.

^Glitch - I've handled the mohair striped ones and the skinny fair isle on the bottom and the fair isle one. The fair isle is really soft and warm, I don't normally wear scarves but it's something you could wear a few different ways. The scarves are superrrrrr long (I think almost 9 ft) and IRL they look a bit too much worn down to the feet as on the runway.  Haven't seen the cable knit one but the fringe and ivory color look a bit too feminine for my taste. I say the go for the fair isle.

^Glitch - I've handled the mohair striped ones and the skinny fair isle on the bottom and the fair isle one. The fair isle is really soft and warm, I don't normally wear scarves but it's something you could wear a few different ways. The scarves are superrrrrr long (I think almost 9 ft) and IRL they look a bit too much worn down to the feet as on the runway.  Haven't seen the cable knit one but the fringe and ivory color look a bit too feminine for my taste. I say the go for the fair isle.

Thanks jd!

i already had the red leopard one for a few days so yeah they are SUPER long. but thats also what i like about them. reason why i didnt opt for it was the kind of feminine touch it had. so would you say the fair isle one also has a darker shade than the cable knit ? im a bit worried the knitted one will look too 'white' im really looking for something rather offwhite or beige. thanks for your input!

Edited by Glitch

It's not like "pearl white" it's a very light shade of off white, almost like a natural wool color if that makes sense. I was going to say the leopard ones are my personal favorite, but I can see the fair isle one as being a bit more versatile. 

Are you sure they are the same shape ? I mean it's hard to tell from pictures. The women's look a bit different.

Same mold as the mens... both run narrow though I'd suggest 39.5. My store has both that same boot in mens and womens and the 41 in both was the same exact thing. Total honesty - I'm not a huge fan of those, the leather and sole feel extremely cheap. 

Though it's already been posted in this thread a few times, varsity is over sized.

Size 44 and still a bit of leeway.

Not as cropped as I had hoped.

Anyone know about the fitting on the leather biker with the asymmetrical zip beside the main middle zip and the leather strings at the back? Or just the leather for FW13 in general?

Othari- the leather is pretty small. i tried both of them on yesterday actually.

The one with the string i tried in a 46 (normal size) and it was pretty tight and stiff. I tried on the standard biker and I had to go to a 50 to make it work perfect so they are definitely on the smaller end and nicely cropped.

stopped by the 57th st store today, lots of stuff that's not online; just to list a few they had a good selection of tees, leather jackets, many blazers and suits, goat hair jacket and cape, chain boots, varsity jacket, peacoat cape, rat print silk shirt, plaid jackets, ties, dalmatian coat and some ss13 footwear left over