pics of indigo stained shoes

cheapmuthafukr

i think i see ghost in this image

no bullshit i think this house is haunted.

the other day my girlfriends daughter (age 4) asked out the clear blue sky all innocent "was this house built in one nine one nine ?" i got chills because it was indeed built in 1919.

edit: where did hello kitty go? did you just change that?

i was thinking, it's too bad i don't have anything to contribute to this thread. then i was looking at my pf flyers and it was like, wait a moment, this ain't just dirt.

one of my number 5s:

nice denim marks on the pf flyers, cant wait to see in 6 months of wear. :eek:

no bullshit i think this house is haunted.

the other day my girlfriends daughter (age 4) asked out the clear blue sky all innocent "was this house built in one nine one nine ?" i got chills because it was indeed built in 1919.

edit: where did hello kitty go? did you just change that?

oooh..wow :eek: , usually old house carries alot of old energy from the past (watching too much montel w/ sylvia browne)

i found a bunch of sanrio avatars,on rotation heheh :rolleyes:

Guest Fade to Black

my german army sneakers are stained with indigo on the top...give em a few more months and hopefully they'll turn out to be the dark denim version of Margiela's blood sprayed joints...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

my flyers are starting to look the same...i think i might have to get another pair just to wear with shorts... looks good, but at the same time kinda sad

i was thinking, it's too bad i don't have anything to contribute to this thread. then i was looking at my pf flyers and it was like, wait a moment, this ain't just dirt.

one of my number 5s:

pf_indigo1.jpg

pf_indigo2.jpg

yea they are in different colors too.

zappos.com endless.com and other websites have them.

let me know if you cant find them, i dont remember any other sites that had them off hand