Last.fm

mlproject

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that odd? I suppose. Good taste though, Beirut and Boards of Canada are sick.

Surprised this group's so small;

I'm low with everyone else on that group so far.

I thought Radiohead would be higher. Figured a lot of people were listening to the new album on here.

Glass Candy, because I will be listening to them non stop for the next few days.

won't matter, it's counted by how many people listen to the artist and not the amount of plays.

Glass Candy, because I will be listening to them non stop for the next few days.

Oh, I'm all over that. (though it doesn't really show on last)

Any idea when their doing an album? I haven't really looked into it, but their next is gonna be ridiculous.

fadingblue the chart is made up by the number of members listening to an artist, not the number of plays.

Justice tops the chart, Daft Punk is third but I'm the only one listening to Boys Noize? What the hell?

much like most other similar artists, i dont really like their studio material but love their live stuff and their remixes, neither of which adds a lot of plays to my count

on the other hand when listening to daft punk or young dro or DIPSET i just play a whole album from beginning to end usually

thought this was cool, it says it calculates your charts by how much time you've spent listening to an artist instead of number of tracks.

http://www.associativetrails.com/stuff/normalisefm/

cool to see atleast.

it completely forgot to put some artists on there though. my #2, Klaxons, doesnt even show up.

eh and its 'estimated track length' so its just bullshit really.