Last.fm

mlproject

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekly charts are complete bullshit, it's not just bad tagging. Songs and albums that I see being scrobbled in my 'recently played' list magically disappear come the weekly charts.

yeah, this is what i'm talking about. i think its a mjor label conspiracy :eek:

DD, only thing I can think of is that you maybe listened to it in that awkward time period that is before your charts get updated, but doesn't count until next week.

For example, charts usually update on Sunday, so if you are listening to something on sunday before your charts show as updated, than that doesn't mean that it will be in that weeks, I'm almost 100% that it won't show up till next sundays charts. Although it should show in your total listening area.

GOD DAMMIT. So, we really need more people because our charts suck like this.

I guess this way gives everyone equal 'say' and doesn't allow anyone to skew the results by playing DIPSET 24/7.

just updated.

justice at 1.

edit: group charts are done by number of members who listen to an artist rather than the actual amt of times whoever gets scrobbled. 8 ppl in plus rep listened to justice while 3 ppl listened to the diplomats.

always wondered how group chart worked, thanks. althought it sucks you can't change it to how many time a group was played like in individual chart

just updated.

justice at 1.

edit: group charts are done by number of members who listen to an artist rather than the actual amt of times whoever gets scrobbled. 8 ppl in plus rep listened to justice while 3 ppl listened to the diplomats.

kinda sukcs, since if ur on shuffle or radio etc, you litsen to KevinFederline once, you might as well hav lisetned 200 times

Guest MoneyTuff69

i think im going to listen to young dro until he's number 1 on my last.fm

Who Im I Young Dro Im Supreme Im A Lotta Shit

I Buy A Lotta Bricks To Ride In My Impala Wit

Columbine Shawty Shit My Car Look Like An Oreo

Brown Paint White Guts Yea Me And Coreyo

Son Of Da Holyghost Tryin Me Find Me

Shoot A Nigga In Da Back Of Da I Wit Da 9e

Niggas Cant Define Me I Trigga From Da Mouth

You Black Belt Ninja Shit Im Flippin Off Yo House Fool

Killa Dro Im Out To Benz Sourcout Coupe

C4 By Da Pounds I'll Make A Nigga House Move

I Know All About You You Full Off Of Mouth Food

Did you listen to the whole song (or atleast half of it depending on how your application is set)? Is it tagged correctly?

I've never had mine scrobble wrong...

edit: and it shows Junior Boys in your recent played.

We just started it mid-last-week and there are still a handful of sufuers holding out on joining (yuljo, diamonds, timber, moy, sidney) but not all of them use last.fm anymore.