What jeans would you recommend for a guy with no arse?

rirawin

... queue arse jokes.

On a serious note, being East Asian, I unfortunately have no arse, so when I try on jeans like Edwin, more recently the Sorahikos by 45rpm, it looks like I've pooped myself, due to the "large seating" on their jeans. so what jeans would you recommend for someone like me?

Nudie Slim Jims and Dior Homme 19cm seem to fit me nicely around the bum area so I'm looking for a pair of similiar fit to those. I don't really want to buy the two mentioned, as I'm ideally looking for Japanese denim from a Japanese label in a raw flavour if possible... someone in another thread recommended Samurais S0505XX, do they have a large seat? or will I be fine? I've also been looking at Skull Jeans 5507xx, can any one comment on those?

Any help (not jokes) would be greatly appreciated.

Rira you tried looking at IronHearts? I bought a Black Bootcut and they're quite tapered. They seat nicely on the backside but I do have some meat on the back.

The guy is called Giles see what he could do for you, you might be able to get refund if the fitting isn't right, but they are stiff mothers.

Since you wear your jeans quite low I guess you need something with a low front/back rise.

I tried on both the pre worn and dry s0505xx at BiG and they fit me REALLY nice (and I too don't have such a big bum) They're cut a little low waisted, but not unreasonably so (they hit right at my hips, as opposed to the vintage cuts which are higher waisted)

Bottom line, I would highly reccommend them... I think they're gonna be my next purchase. I've tried the Edwin ED 47, Edwin 505sxr, and Sugarcane 47s and I feel that the S0505xx combines the modernity of fit with the quality of materials that I want in a jean... definitely on my wish list

Because I sized up on the Edwin 505SXR (I'm a 30 and they only had a 31), the bulge in the butt was huge before I washed... I didn't like it at first, but after washing it settled down quite nicely.

The SC47s on the other hand do indeed have a little bulge, but I don't find it too intrusive... it's important to remember that they will have that bulge though. I was kinda hoping that they wouldn't. The way I look at it is, it's worth it to have at least one pair of vintage styled jeans, just cuz they'll never go out of style (they're already out of style, technically). However, if I could do it over again, I would've saved my money and bought the Samurais first.

Let us know what you end up deciding

Chaps? Just kidding.

Alot of dudes can get away with wearing girls jeans, just a thought. I am not sure on brands and cuts though, I remember some cats discussing it on here before