Zara/H&M - Some decent new shite

englandmj7

Yeah, normally they can have some pretty shitty stuff but I figured some SF'ers who normally don't ever bother going in the store would be pleasantly surprised to find that they have a new line of denim which is super slim and lengthy, no gay logoing, etc. They come in pitch black, raw denim, greyish denim and white and fit excellently.

I purchased a pair yesterday for only $75 and they seem to be great quality. I can post pics later. Also, they have slim fitting 100% wool v-neck sweaters in about 8 colors for $35 a piece and their winklepicker brogues from last season are reduced to $55.....just figured I would give a heads up....

14kkz2c.jpg

Also, for anyone who is interested, H&M has a new line of cheap as hell black metal jewelry.......this is particularly nice for those of us that feckin' loved the Bottega Veneta wallet chain from a few months ago. I bought a thick black chain at H&M for $5 and combined it with my black Red Moon leather braid to get the same effect except without the $750 price tag....looks very nice. Here is the BV one:

t5g80i.jpg

Uniqlo also has some merino wool sweaters, cardigans, and sweater vests coming -- if not already. I'd post links. but the japanese site seems to automatically redirect to the flagship site. The sweaters were from $20-30.

EDIT: Ok, the japanese store url changed. It seems that there is a summer sale going on. I haven't checked the stores yet, but the japanese prices more or less correspond to those here.

Here are the sweaters they have; and here is a slimmer fitting v-neck

Here is a link to new items. There's some cool stuff there, especially the demin shirts.

Hey england, was that the Zara in SF? I was there maybe a week or two ago and didnt see anything dark or slim

Yep, was there yesterday. Are you referring to the jeans? Well they have always had a "Slim Fit" which is pretty damn slim to begin with (I bought some last year in black and a few months ago in blue), but these are even more slim and seem to be of better quality than my other ones. My guess is that they were brand new as they were right next to the entrance all laid out on a fancy rack. Maybe only 1 week old I suppose....

England, I'd like to see your home made wallet chain/leather braid combo.

The matte black jewelry at H & M has an awesome look and feel; I'm slowly amassing a small collection of the various lengths and thicknesses of the black chains, all for random use... I like to cobble together my own pieces from random cheap-o parts and scraps.

As for nice stuff at these fast fashion giants, I just saw a hoody that I'm surprised hasn't blown up yet, it features various line drawings of sneakers in an all-over print, black on light grey, with a canary yellow lining. It screams, "Sell me for 100 on eBay!".

There is an amazing looking jacket on the Zara website, but I haven't had the time to pop into a Zara and see if it is still in stores (which it may very well be here in NYC, things don't seem to get snapped up there as fast as in H&M). Check out www.zara.com, and in the Men's part of the catalogue, it is the 4th picture in the series. It is a goddamn beauty, perfect for the Fall, and if anyone can find that for me or something very, very similar, I'll have my girlfriend give you spectacular head. But, not really.

^^ Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't be. I saw them in the SF, NY, and LA stores each over the past 6 months.......

England, I'd like to see your home made wallet chain/leather braid combo.

The matte black jewelry at H & M has an awesome look and feel; I'm slowly amassing a small collection of the various lengths and thicknesses of the black chains, all for random use... I like to cobble together my own pieces from random cheap-o parts and scraps.

As for nice stuff at these fast fashion giants, I just saw a hoody that I'm surprised hasn't blown up yet, it features various line drawings of sneakers in an all-over print, black on light grey, with a canary yellow lining. It screams, "Sell me for 100 on eBay!".

There is an amazing looking jacket on the Zara website, but I haven't had the time to pop into a Zara and see if it is still in stores (which it may very well be here in NYC, things don't seem to get snapped up there as fast as in H&M). Check out www.zara.com, and in the Men's part of the catalogue, it is the 4th picture in the series. It is a goddamn beauty, perfect for the Fall, and if anyone can find that for me or something very, very similar, I'll have my girlfriend give you spectacular head. But, not really.

Word, I knew when I saw it that beasts would love that sneaker tee/sweater. Maybe it's brand new.

As far as the jacket goes, I've got the scoop:

It was actually released about 8 months ago and came in black cotton, and denim, as seen in the picture. Last time I was in the Santa Monica about 1.5 months ago the black was long gone (sold out) and the denim was on sale with a few sizes left ($79 I think). It origninally retailed for $110 I believe and goddamn did I want the black one, it was fucking beautiful. Alas, I didn't buy it because I already have a grey and a black M-65 that were too similar to justify buying it......

They have this anorak too which was pretty sweet in person ($90):

23wpipw.jpg

Guest Airjamie

I bought those zara shoes as well as a cardigan, however, the shoes strangely seemed to "dissappear" from my room at the W one night. Anyone else have something like this happen?

Guest Airjamie

San Francisco my friend, the La store is supposed to be open around the end of september, or so said the guy at the register inbetween fishing for my cock.

As far as the jacket goes, I've got the scoop:

It was actually released about 8 months ago and came in black cotton, and denim, as seen in the picture. Last time I was in the Santa Monica about 1.5 months ago the black was long gone (sold out) and the denim was on sale with a few sizes left ($79 I think). It origninally retailed for $110 I believe and goddamn did I want the black one, it was fucking beautiful. Alas, I didn't buy it because I already have a grey and a black M-65 that were too similar to justify buying it......

They have this anorak too which was pretty sweet in person ($90):

23wpipw.jpg

I'm pretty much prepared to kill for the denim version. I'm going to scour the Zaras in NYC tomorrow after work...

is there anything in particular anyone is looking for that i can check out tomorrow at the NYC stores? describe the item, and post a picture from the Showroom section at www.zara.com if you're savvy like that.

and, if anyone does hit up Zara within the next couple of weeks and finds the denim M65 mentioned above in a 50 or 52, let a nice guy know. : )

23wtq46.jpg

Reference no. 4240/867

onemancult... if you find another one of the denim jacket you just posted in a 50, can you please let me know as well as the price?

In black or denim? I'm keeping my eyes peeled for both,

I'll let you know tomorrow evening how my search went.

In black or denim? I'm keeping my eyes peeled for both,

I'll let you know tomorrow evening how my search went.

I'm looking for the denim version since I already have a black M-65. Either way, let me know if you find one or the other or both, along with the price please. Perhaps at the right price, I may just be enticed to get another black M-65. But yeah, I'm really wanting the denim version though. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Can you also please check if they have the brown M-65 in a medium? Thanks!

Hahahah, well I was at Zara last night doing some personal shopping/ window shopping for one of our beloved SF member. I didn't see that white shoes england posted, maybe in a diff branch. Zara's smallest sizes don't fit me and so I just never gotten any from their stuff before. If you guys want anything from them just let me know, there are a couple of Zara stores in the city and if you live in the middle of nowhere I can forward them to you.

If someone is kind enough to tell me what kind of matte black jewellery they are offering, PM me. I would like to buy some.

Flame -

There is a thick black cuban link bracelet with a skull attachment, as well as a thin black necklace with several black charms on the end, and a thicker black necklace with a semi rip-off of the Goros "cow skull" and a fleur-de-lis type thing. I will probably be there this weekend if you are interested PM me. I think they were all around $6-7.

I visited the Zara store on 59th street in NYC and it was a total no go on pretty much everything anybody was interesting- no shoes, no M65s (although there were similar models, but more generic-looking in terms of details), and no slutty Spanish models. I have one more shop to pop into, but that probably won't happen until later on this week, maybe.