Zara/H&M - Some decent new shite

englandmj7

i believe i saw the black version at the Zara by my house (actually about 30 mins away so I won't be going until maybe the end of the week), they still had some decent sizes left as well, you guys can PM me for more info, I'm 99% sure its the same jacket and it was priced at $150+tax I think.

Anyone know if they do charge-sends?

Sorry for the ridiculous delay. Below are pics as promised. One of the several black chains H&M is selling, and a photo of the wallet chain I rigged.....also, the jeans in the pic are the new Zara skinnies:

24npqj9.jpg

24npsax.jpg

Yeah, I know......the chain/braid combination isn't very creative. I think I am gonna take the links apart and link em' together in a cooler way, just haven't figured it out yet.

Sorry for the ridiculous delay. Below are pics as promised. One of the several black chains H&M is selling, and a photo of the wallet chain I rigged.....also, the jeans in the pic are the new Zara skinnies:

24npqj9.jpg

24npsax.jpg

Yeah, I know......the chain/braid combination isn't very creative. I think I am gonna take the links apart and link em' together in a cooler way, just haven't figured it out yet.

I have a handful of those black chains that I bought/swiped... I took the ridiculous charms off of them though.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up some H&M accessories recently. My favorite is a long leather bracelet that looks nearly identical to the APC one available a few seasons ago. Best part is, it was $6 Canadian. It's available in black, dark brown, and white.

I also got a three-chain bracelet which is kind of big on me but might work well worn with a bangle or a watch. Not gonna wear this often, but it'll look good if I'm trying to look goth-y.

I also picked up some plain t-shirts from the "Divided" section, in a size Small, and they fit perfectly. Far superior to American Apparel. And these were $8 Canadian.

Although lots of H&M's clothes are cheap junk, sometimes they just can't be beat.