million dollar idea

i keep getting all these million dollar ideas, but then i don't act and nothing happens. just one of these is my ticket out of here.

post your million-dollar-ideas, a wealthy lurker will then register and PM you and then you are made.

here's mine:

remote-control mosquito

uses: use your imagination. i would use it to harass coworkers or to intimidate other mosquitos.

PM me

male birth control....

oh... wait... its called "SUPERFUTURE SIZING"

seconded and thirded, I am getting sick and tired of this damn stuff, making me either lose hair, or growit where i dont want, causing me to violently puke once a month, shit i wasn't this sick pregnant.

seconded and thirded, I am getting sick and tired of this damn stuff, making me either lose hair, or growit where i dont want, causing me to violently puke once a month, shit i wasn't this sick pregnant.

Uhh maybe you should try a different brand, I don't think the side effects are supposed to be that bad. Or maybe I'm just a guy.

Million DLLR idea: Everlasting Lighters

Uhh maybe you should try a different brand, I don't think the side effects are supposed to be that bad. Or maybe I'm just a guy.

Million DLLR idea: Everlasting Lighters

I've been through most of them. There's a thing that runs in my family with the women, I'm going to have my parts ripped soon.

• 1 year later...
here we go:

a device that generates office sounds; keyboard clacking; printer printing; scanner scanning; pen clicking; staple stapling, pop-up sticky dispensing; etc.

so that it sounds like you are working

when you isn't

been done...probably twice by now.

i haz idea...pay sum dude 2 design sum fancy jeenzu thne outsource all production etc to china and then put on like a button in japan and slap mij on it, copy almost exactly dior 19cm or sumthin then sell jeenz for like 20 buxx...hot fire idea.