Chicken

You know you're addicted...

...when you're seriously considering buying a new cell phone, just because you don't like the shape of the pocket fade your current phone creates.

(I'm sure there are plenty more signs of a denim addict, but this is my current proof of dementia.)

when you seriously think about how you can fuck in your jeans without messing up the whiskers or having to wash.

denimentia.)

fixed.

when sliding on your knees across a parquet floor gives you more pleasure than it should

Guest Fade to Black

When you're marching in place in public spaces (i find myself doing this in the subway, at the bank, waiting for a table at the restaurant, etc etc...)

When you're marching in place in public spaces (i find myself doing this in the subway, at the bank, waiting for a table at the restaurant, etc etc...)

Haha, sometimes I do this in elevators :P

Guest Fade to Black
^ ahh, for the knee fades.

heh i also do it with the hope of getting my thighs to get more creased.

when you admit things like this:

My main problem is I keept spending money on jeans when its the rest of my wardrobe that needs work :P

when you get mad becuase someone almost spills beer on your new jeans, and when you explain that you just had them brought over from japan they say" i really hope youre not serious"

when you get mad becuase someone almost spills beer on your new jeans, and when you explain that you just had them brought over from japan they say" i really hope youre not serious"

i could just picture her face.

Pointing towards your crotch and saying "see this crease? thats all me" to a girl at a party doesn't phase you.

when you sit down on your white bed sheets, then get up and see a big blue ass print and think to yourself that its just part of the process

when you pet them. And kiss them good night.

what i would give to be a pair of your jeans keri..........

when what jeans she's wearing is part of your deciding factor of how hot she is, when checking out a girl's ass.

if you had a chance to be a part of keris jeans what would it be? sounds like a poll.

I really do, I believe in the power of positive vibes, I talk to the little planties outside, and tell them how pretty they are, and how big they're going to be so that when harvest comes, it's good. It works for them, so I thought it'd work for jeans. I tell them, now you all be good females, we dont want no boys spoiling the fun... I think it works on jeans, my AW's are doing great, and I'm actually getting decent fade outta TR's.

CMF, I would let you be apair of my jeans, but I dont know how you feel about being skinned and then ripeed in to shreds so I could spin you into yarn. Sound slightly painful.

When you drag your legs when hopping fences to create authentic holes.

Hell, when you hop fences just so you can get some wear on the jeans.

when what jeans she's wearing is part of your deciding factor of how hot she is, when checking out a girl's ass.

true dat

when you stop caring about how much of a pervert you must look like when people (professors, classmates, bosses) catch you with your eyes glued to your crotch as you scrutinize the whiskers and fade

except in my case she did spill the beer and i didnt want to see her the rest of the night

when you stop caring about how much of a pervert you must look like when people (professors, classmates, bosses) catch you with your eyes glued to your crotch as you scrutinize the whiskers and fade

yes, when you're like a whole bunch of us in this thread.

when you keep your jolly ranchers on your desk so that you are tempted to come and check SF everytime you need a blood sugar boost.

orrrrrrr when you are sure to rub yourself s little every day to accellerate wear.

when you set out to make your own jean, and decided you will never buy and wear another pair from any other brand unless necessary

I notice that when ever I wash my hand and they drip blue, it gets a bit of a smile out of me.

I notice that when ever I wash my hand and they drip blue, it gets a bit of a smile out of me.

I have yet to experience this sensation. I need a pair of canes...

...when you're seriously considering buying a new cell phone, just because you don't like the shape of the pocket fade your current phone creates.

(I'm sure there are plenty more signs of a denim addict, but this is my current proof of dementia.)

this has happened to me, i have also stopped carrrying a wallet hah