What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

I went to go hang out with some friends at a townhome. ended up meeting some canadian girl and started talking to her. she wasn't hot but she was willing to put out. i got to know her for a little bit and than as i was leaving walking down the stairs. I was rubbing on her and before i left i gave her a hugg and grabbed a decent handful of ass. :D

Didn't do shit last night, but the night before was Naughty by Nature concert - they still got it, never saw them in their prime, but they put on a good show still.

After that drinks at my friends house whos dad is a producer for celebrities or some shit. Aka 4 story "house" in downtown tokyo that's pretty much its own private apartment building, each family member has a fucking floor, insanity.

next time i go i'll sneak some. coolest shit, apart from the private elevator with passcode to even get out of the entrance way, was they have a dog, and on the fourth floor, in the middle of the room there's this big glassed in "patio" esque thing with a doghouse and a potted tree or some shit, and it's all tiled with rock and has a drain and stuff, that's where the dog chills.

Fucker has a vacation house in hawaii too, and i guess 2 other houses in japan or something.

Sunday night - Went on a 'double date' with girlfriends best friend. I like the guy shes dating, but he can be a fucking creep at times... Anyways, we saw the new Die Hard movie. It was better than I expected it to be...

Afterwards, I came home and watched 'Catch a Fire' which was quite good as well. Then, I promptly cried myself to sleep after watching appartheid slaughter a seemingly pleasant place.

Went to my stepdad's home town, named El Campo. It was a pretty country place. Chilled at a park with my best friend, we made aliases for ourselves when girls asked us who we were. He was Dick Armstrong & I was George Jefferson. They actually believed that shit.

went next door for about 10 minutes, some gnr coverband was playing, and they had one original song about heroin that sounded exactly like welcome to the jungle. I had to leave because it was 21 and up but for some reason I the doorguy let me in. Shitheads.