What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Oh word???

Never mind.

I ended up going out after I made that post about the Yankee game. It's good to have friends that are down to go out at like 2 in the morning.

i watched notesee eat a bacon, egg, and cheese at around the clock at 5am, true story.

Haha, good times.

worked all day.

went to the cap hill block party just in time for silversun pickup.

was force fed shots by my friends.

celebrated the return of my best friend from his 3 week long italiano business trip.

went to the cha and was witnessed by another sufu member.

enjoyed the late night phone call.

the end.

- Worked.

- Porch chillin for a bit after the long day.

- Hit up some random ass bourgeoisie party full of shitty people and an even shittier DJ "spinning" house. But thankfully, my boy started breakin' and inspired the dude to finally start playing some hip-hop.

- Rolled through a supermarket to gather some steak, eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, and hash browns.

- Cooked and ate all such food on same porch stated earlier, while watchin a couple of my friends shotgun weed smoke into my other friend who was passed the fuck out.

- Cabbed it home at 5am then dipped on the cabbie.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and in between walking back to my friend's spot from the supermarket, we watched one of our other friends do a backstroke in this pool...

pruad8.png

saturday night...

went to the cemetary with the girl's family to pay respects to her grandmother, then went out to a chinese restaurant for a massive feast....

later on headed out with some friends - saw breakfastaz and dopamine play. breakfastaz were dope....played some filthy large new tunes.

sunday...

tried unsuccessfully to get the sleep i needed....then headed to a really nice pub on the river for a long cruisy lunch, some cocktails and a few beers. after that went to my girl's place and ate some more, then finally headed home and did a bit of study for class today.

very tired now.

I watched the rebroadcast of a reality tv show at 1am and cooked a pizza at the same time, then I played poker with a friend on europoker for like 3 hours, I moved my bed and went to sleep :) !