What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

dan, your words hurt :(

oh and fuck all your work meetings that prevent you from coming out :(:(:(

anyway here's a play-by-play of last night (kind of):

my friend from philly came to seoul and met up where I was staying

we downed a half bottle of rum then met up with dismalfuture

went to some bar, drank beers and whiskey, and then saw some girl that looked like she was on some donkey kong tip

then scooted on over to an izakaya (japanese bar concept).. ate some top notch tang soo yuk type shit (kind of like sweet and sour beef) and drank sake and soju

next, I parted ways with dis and my friend for a quick second to meet up with cousin at some other bar..

she was there with a dude and a chick.. dude wanted to have a dick measuring contest via beer chugs

I said for 10,000 won.. let's go. I kill my beer before he gets a proper sip down. he said again but orders me some korean brand stout and he takes a sip of his beer to make it half way. by this time I'm a little drunk so I tell him I'll go for 20,000 won. I leave 10 minutes later with 30,000 won more in my pocket.

met back up with my friend and dis at some hookah bar to smoke and drink more beers.. my cousin and her girl friend ended up coming too

we finish up and go outside and bump into scais.. my friend and I told him catch up and go to the minimart across the street, buy a bottle of soju, and chug.

and he did. was impressed. but not so much with the aftermath. haha <3 you william no hate

saw dis in action with the fairer sex and then bounced because of the lady at home..

scais, my friend and I went to some restaurant/bar. scais was down for the count but me and my friend ate and drank some more soju.

scais's girl picked him up. I took a taxi back home. and my friend slept at a motel.

oh forgot to mention that I got pretty drunk by the end of the night..

not like throwing up everywhere drunk (ehem)

but more of a swaying in place and stumbling while walking and tipping over and slamming my head into a doorway drunk - yes it happened and the side of my head hurts this morning :(

• 3 weeks later...

yeah? i havent been paying tons of attention lately.

last night technically- got stoops with asterix and housed poutine, dollar slices, a double quarter pounder, and my first ever filet o fish, by which i was surprisingly satisfied.

my inner fatass has run rampant

yeah? i havent been paying tons of attention lately.

last night technically- got stoops with asterix and housed poutine, dollar slices, a double quarter pounder, and my first ever filet o fish, by which i was surprisingly satisfied.

my inner fatass has run rampant

where can i get my poutine on?

• 4 weeks later...