What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

went to a buddie & his fiance's halloween birthday party.

282451912_c3b22c3035_m.jpg

shots of remy all nite for the birthday boy

282451922_853a1514f0.jpg

L-R back row-slash,doctor,julius ceasar,yakuza (birthday boy)

L-R frt row-monkey boy,sushi man (me),afro man

282451916_221d750a50_m.jpg

me & batman

last night

broken social scene concert

i have never been to a greater show in my life.

Oh man, I saw them here in Dallas the other night... un-fucking-believable. They played a 3hour set here, it was nuts. Amazing show and do make say think was good too, the guitarist looked pretty messed up when he played here, and quite thin.

I saw Stars a while back and the girl singer in that band also sings in broken social scene, she was wierder at BSS. The violinist rocked.

Yes you certainly should see them.

PS. I'll tell you what you didn't do last night corbin... you know what I'm talking about

PPS. Just giving you a hard time, but I desperately want to see those things

On Saturday night**

...A teaser video I tossed together and posted on youtube.. I plan to make a REAL video and post it soon.

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1265.JPG

These pics were during Armin Van Buuren's set.

There ended up being ~29,000 people.

MONSTER MASSIVE 2006, BABY.

Was I afraid of the stampede... not at all. It was a rather orderly exit for 29,000 leaving within 45min. The ride out of the parking lot was a bitch.

And as for LA people seemingly not caring about electronic? It's partly true--. I think many Angelenos tend to listen to electronic mostly while in a dancing venue, be it in a club, a rave, or an event like this one. There are many people that listen to electronica though.

And the most obvious reason for there being so many people is that not everyone is from LA. duERrRRrrRrr :):P :p :P

i tried to see borat but it was sold out at 5 theaters that i went to so i went to starbucks and played checkers on there tables with coins

my brother tried also, all screenings were sold out hours in advance, don't remember seing something like this for a movie since s long long time. i watched the departed at home and drank a bit too many beers, wanted a chill friday cause i knew i would be partying tonight and now i'm hungover...