What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

let amo te get me wayyy schwastey faced off tecate and tequila, bar hopping, dont remember the last place. some ridiculous conversation with a cabbie but i dont remember what about, ended by apparently passing out at the kitchen table (again), awoken by a fire alarm.

i will own you at flip cup. chump.

you're on broski

You girlies play your flip-cup... Maybe afterwards you can talk about your feelings and straighten each others hair.

nah, I just pick the bugs outta Dino's beard whilst we drink wine-coolers.

Randomly decided to visit some friends in Philly and middle of nowhere, PA over the weekend.

Central PA was a good change of pace ... came across some desolate areas and destroyed homes that made for good photographs.

Locals told me about an entrance to abandoned train tunnels and a freight yard which I'm gonna hit next time I'm down there. My friend scooped up a Canon lens at a junk market for $10, fucker.

went to a wake for a girl i met and hung out with 4 years ago and havnt spoken much since, she was only 2 years older than me. depressing and teary eyed everyone was and i felt like an ass for not knowing her too well ...while shaking the hands of the father mother and son.

let amo te get me wayyy schwastey faced off tecate and tequila, bar hopping, dont remember the last place. some ridiculous conversation with a cabbie but i dont remember what about, ended by apparently passing out at the kitchen table (again), awoken by a fire alarm.

happens to the best of 'em champ. my body still hurts.

:o

for real, though, that reminds me of this thing i read one tine that said new orleans is to other cities as a poem is to prose

it's true

i know i won't stfu about the place lately, but it's hard to when you suddenly realize you've found the place you never want to leave

last time i was in new orleans i got so fucking hammered i pissed on my little brother in my sleep and don't remember it. new orleans is sweet.

Dinner party, Harpist concert, milkshakes, kicked it.

These dinner party concerts are happening all the time these days and they are these like "high class" deals and my dads business sponsors them so I have to go to them sometimes. Basically all these business owners schmooze and pretend like their life is exciting, but really they are just desk people who talk about things they read on wikipedia during their work day. I feel like The Great Gatsby during these stupid things. But a free dinner and concert, I am alright with that.

Worked out, continued reading "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and passed out

The book is epic ( like 1200 pages), but its crazy interesting. It delves into every single aspect of the first like 50 years before the war, what lead up to it and what occured behind the scenes during it, and loads of shit in between

last time i was in new orleans i got so fucking hammered i pissed on my little brother in my sleep and don't remember it. new orleans is sweet.

newo is such a magical place for me...... shrouded in a layer of filth unsolved(mysteries,)

and voodoo...... every time is the next time i want to go there. icon3.gif

not last night but night before met this

really eally cute bunny from far away we spent some time talkinn....

next thing i knew we were play-kissin and laughing

and we talk til like 4h30 but it don't matter:D she's socool

brat kinda with a badddittude

and makes me wanna be so mean but ohh in a good way???