lets talk watches

poopie boy

Lowrider: That is one beautiful collection sir. Must spread rep.

Went into Torneau yesterday and finally pulled a Milgaus out of the case. Not sure if I can tastefully pull of 41mm. Apparently the new Explorer that will be coming out soon will be avail in a 39mm case. Could be the perfect combo.

Sorry for the cell phone cam shot, but this is the Air King on the new leather. I think I'll probably grab a Rolex clasp online to put on it just to round it out.

smyl1d.jpg

Lowrider: That is one beautiful collection sir. Must spread rep.

Went into Torneau yesterday and finally pulled a Milgaus out of the case. Not sure if I can tastefully pull of 41mm. Apparently the new Explorer that will be coming out soon will be avail in a 39mm case. Could be the perfect combo.

Sorry for the cell phone cam shot, but this is the Air King on the new leather. I think I'll probably grab a Rolex clasp online to put on it just to round it out.

smyl1d.jpg

Well, there's always the idea of exploring behind Rolexes, but the Milgauss is kawaii only for the lightning bolt hand. BTW the Air-King looks sick on leather, should keep it that way for its lifetime.

dusted off my 10 year old g-shock dw003 and decided to finally replace the battery. seemed like a good idea at the time! haha.

Funny feature with this watch. It had a built in "metronome" where if you tapped on the G button it could determine the BPM and then continuous play back the beep. I thought itd be more useful if it actually flashed but whatever.

Watch-splosion. The seals look like theyve held up pretty well after all this time. The band is pretty gross though. Replacements on ebay are kinda pricey

4648478369_8031b9edf1.jpg

side by side with the 5600

4648480243_7d8c005f09.jpg

Wrist shot

4649098636_f0a7da2988.jpg

dusted off my 10 year old g-shock dw003 and decided to finally replace the battery. seemed like a good idea at the time! haha.

Funny feature with this watch. It had a built in "metronome" where if you tapped on the G button it could determine the BPM and then continuous play back the beep. I thought itd be more useful if it actually flashed but whatever.

Watch-splosion. The seals look like theyve held up pretty well after all this time. The band is pretty gross though. Replacements on ebay are kinda pricey

4648478369_8031b9edf1.jpg

side by side with the 5600

4648480243_7d8c005f09.jpg

Wrist shot

4649098636_f0a7da2988.jpg

Get a strap adapter so you can put it on a nato or zulu

Music for the Masses, is that your GS?

Did you buy it new?

Music for the Masses, is that your GS?

Did you buy it new?

It's actually a discontinued model, but I picked it up dead stock. Couldn't pull the trigger on the one below, which is a bit big for my wrists and a bit more $$$.

i'm currently infatuated/obsessing over this grand seiko :

sdgmtlight3.jpg

i'm really hoping this passes soon...

My 1st real watch, got it back in 98. the kinetic movement was real cool at 1st but became unreliable after about a year.

DSC00603.jpg

I got my wife one of those about that same time... nice at first, had to have it rebuilt, then it died again.... POC