superconfessional

i had a cat, one day i realised it was going to die someday so i gave it to my mum so i wouldnt have to deal with it.

i just found out another friend has cancer.

sucks

tg, you remind me of the characters from Ashes of Time; they are all so afraid of rejection that they reject everyone else first. In the end, everyone lives a life of loneliness and heartache, but at least it is their own doing and not someone else's.

i had a cat, one day i realised it was going to die someday so i gave it to my mum so i wouldnt have to deal with it.

i just found out another friend has cancer.

sucks

this reminds me my first few confessions. I hope your friend caught it early

alternative medicine (herbal tea from acupuncturist specializing in oncology) helped me keep my immune system up during chemo

doing normal stuff like shopping, going to school, prom, etc really helped too. just not thinking about it but on a sub-level being aware

tg, you remind me of the characters from Ashes of Time; they are all so afraid of rejection that they reject everyone else first. In the end, everyone lives a life of loneliness and heartache, but at least it is their own doing and not someone else's.

never heard of ashes of time but pretty accurate observation.. i have abandonment issues.. apparently

damn, superconfesh is full of :( tonight.

lemme add: it is now what would have been my 4yr anniv. its strange how exactly a year ago i was waiting on results to find out if i was pregnant after a month of IVF treatments and then finding out i wasnt, to now.

i cant say im sane, cause i dont think i am...but im so much better. so much.

i should get fucked up.

well don't tolerate that situation. ask her right away what's up, ask her how she feels and why she acts that way, tell her how you feel. there's nothing better to do.
Agreed! Fuck that detached style, its either mean or cowardly... Ive dealt to much with that in former relationships that I now just speak plain about things like that, just ask whats going on. no games.

sidney, its "always" better to know, even if she says something you dont want to hear, atleast you dont have to worry about it. And if she wants to be with you, tell her she needs to show it more.

Thanks. I'm much better off now…relieved and glad I put that behind me.

maybe she was babysitting. she's both cool and responsible.

I lol'd.

How many times do I have tell you guys, never make the same bird twice....it can only lead to v e r y b a d t h i n g s