superconfessional

knucks - just look her in the eye and kinda gently hold her face and say something like "tell me if you like the way i kiss you. just be still for a minute." then just do it your way and occasionally whisper to her "this is how i like to kiss you". then you're kinda being smooth and giving a lesson at the same time.

i've been in asia for just over 2 weeks now, and the only chinese i've actually written by hand was when i was trying to hit on chinese bitches at a white bar in macau.

my placement exams for chinese classes are in 9 hours, and i havent really written chinese for 5 months now.

i am so fucked.

so fucked.

fucked.

My ex who I went out with for 2 years and I foolishly got cats together. I mean, I love the cats, and they stay with me cause my house can have them, but the problem is that I am dying inside and hopelessly far from getting over her, and she wants to come see the cats all the time, so I can't sever contact to help get over her. Buying $200 shirts and $300 jeans, doing another girl, and drinking copious amounts of beer is starting to not help anymore:(

Thanks for letting me vent.

knucks - just look her in the eye and kinda gently hold her face and say something like "tell me if you like the way i kiss you. just be still for a minute." then just do it your way and occasionally whisper to her "this is how i like to kiss you". then you're kinda being smooth and giving a lesson at the same time.

I hope you are joking.

Anyway. confession, yesterday I found what I think is an abandoned janitor's closet about 10 floors up in my building at work. After lunch I told my boss I had a meeting and went up there and slept like a homeless person for about 45 minutes. The dry cleaner asked why my suit smelled like mold and bleach and I had absolutely no answer prepared.

My ex who I went out with for 2 years and I foolishly got cats together. I mean, I love the cats, and they stay with me cause my house can have them, but the problem is that I am dying inside and hopelessly far from getting over her, and she wants to come see the cats all the time, so I can't sever contact to help get over her. Buying $200 shirts and $300 jeans, doing another girl, and drinking copious amounts of beer is starting to not help anymore:(

Thanks for letting me vent.

shit is rough. its weird to get my mind off her ive been cleaning, smoking, and looking for shit to buy...i can barely look at my iphone because it reminds me so much of her. i got the white she got the black so we can be eachothers yin and yang.

I hope you are joking.

Anyway. confession, yesterday I found what I think is an abandoned janitor's closet about 10 floors up in my building at work. After lunch I told my boss I had a meeting and went up there and slept like a homeless person for about 45 minutes. The dry cleaner asked why my suit smelled like mold and bleach and I had absolutely no answer prepared.

Seriously, you need to replace the lock on that janitors closet, clean it out, and deck it out with some good stuff. Sleeping matt, a lamp, some nice food, tv and fridge if there is a power point. home away from home?

Seriously, you need to replace the lock on that janitors closet, clean it out, and deck it out with some good stuff. Sleeping matt, a lamp, some nice food, tv and fridge if there is a power point. home away from home?

That would be nice, except if I did that, I would be trying to escape there every 10 minutes.

As it is, the fact that I am at such a low point that I'm sleeping off hangovers in a dark janitor's closet makes me feel guilty, and I'll only allow myself to do it once a week.

Ok, twice.

seriousely?

thats gonna make her an even worse kisser

know why? cause shes gonna barf in your mouth!!!

seriousely?

thats gonna make her an even worse kisser

know why? cause shes gonna barf in your mouth!!!

Yes, better to just pin her down and ravish her like a wild animal. She'll figure out what to do soon enough.

there some kittens in my back yard that i want to play with. the dad is a blackcat and the mom is a latin looking cat. they have cool looking kittens. they small and like hop around instead of running. i try to put milk out one day, but they ignored it and ants got all in it. they're living free of charge so i would like to play with them.

what can i do other than buying cat nip?