superconfessional

i've never seen you before, but now whenever i see your name i'll go 'there's that fat fuck.'

mellowbonsai is the dude that got flamed in Worst WAYWT cuz hes got thunder thighs and little girl shoulders.

confession: i hopped on a skateboard for the first time in a couple years...attempted a kickflip and fell and got scared and put it away.

My jeans are so soft that I've slept in my jeans for the past 2 weeks. I've been too lazy to change when I go to sleep. I also wore the same outfit for half a week.

my first confessional:

I've recently come to the conclusion that i have pretty much nothing in common with some friends from my part of town that i've know all my life. i find them to be incredibly stupid and superficial on a lot of occasions, yet i cannot bring myself to cut off contact completely....i just try to avoid them and some times we'll hang out, but it just sucks and i really don't feel any connection with those guys accept the fact that i've known them for so long.

second:

i'm really into this girl lately, we've been friends for a while and i'm sure the feeling is mutual. but because i'm applying to college in London I have the feeling she doesn't want to start something because we're to into eachother to try it for a month or so and then end it when i leave....but it fucking sucks and i really want to be with her, what do i do?

and about that study thing, i first applied for international business because my dad thought i would be a good start to a great career. but i realised i really don't want to do it so now i'm gonna apply for english literature and creative writing which is something i really like and want to do. but now my dad thinks i'm fucking stupid and says i'm gonna end in the gutter.......

Guest jmatsu

i had a one night stand with this random girl. she had a chiwawa. i finished and nut on the floor. instead of cleaning up my seed, i let the dog lap it up.

there is this hot asian milf that runs by my pad everyday around 5-6pm i have been skating or riding my bike outside at that time for about a week now. yesterday the wind blew her visor off and she bent over to pick it up.. ass is so on point.

she smiles at me now.

im a sicko.

ha

Was her visor on point?

there is this hot asian milf that runs by my pad everyday around 5-6pm i have been skating or riding my bike outside at that time for about a week now. yesterday the wind blew her visor off and she bent over to pick it up.. ass is so on point.

she smiles at me now.

im a sicko.

ha

i <3 milfs.

Confession... I don't like Arrested Development. The show is very well written, and hilarious... but I can't laugh when I watch it. It's like I should be laughing, but I just can't. And it's not the absense of a laugh track. I find most sitcoms to be made for dumbfucks who get off on fart and poop jokes (FG excluded), and I appreciate smart humour on shows like Arrested Development. But I can't laugh. I don't know why. I stopped watching the show entirely because I couldn't laugh.

I imagine this is what it feels like for chicks who can't orgasm. What the fuck is wrong with me?

one of my best friends from high school jumped off the don mills overpass onto the 401 yesterday, didnt die, and ran in front of an 18 wheeler

its been a fucked up 2 days

he died when that 18 wheeler hit him right? if not, god was looking over him (or her)

ill keep you in my prayers..depression is a lifelong struggle for myself.