superconfessional

man so you know how your friends are supposed to roll you so you're sleeping on your side so you dont choke on your vomit in your sleep? i still dont know whether i actually vomited or what but i woke up and there was a puddle of something near the foot of the bed. didnt really smell or look like anything and i had to go meet someone so i just let it air dry till i came back.

choices

i was at a gas station with my friend

i copped some white cheddar popcorn in the black bag

he copped nesquik

i said

nesquik? why dont you buy yoohoo

-yoohoo is for faggots

i was sad and started eating my popcorn

i was at a gas station with my friend

i copped some white cheddar popcorn in the black bag

he copped nesquik

i said

nesquik? why dont you buy yoohoo

-yoohoo is for faggots

i was sad and started eating my popcorn

he probably smokes marlboro menthol lights too.

we have a mount batten intern (basically a program between the UK and US give people experiences working in the different countries..), they dont get paid much but free room and board in NJ

anyway, this kid is almost 29yos, still an intern...first week, i had to teach him how to fax something because he kept doing it backwards and the person on the other side was getting blank sheets

today i had to teach him how to collate copies because he didnt think the copy machine could do double sided with staples.....he already made about 500 copies without the staples and is now in the copy room making another 500 but with staples....

i think he just got off his mom's teat last week!

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have a mount batten intern (basically a program between the UK and US give people experiences working in the different countries..), they dont get paid much but free room and board in NJ

anyway, this kid is almost 29yos, still an intern...first week, i had to teach him how to fax something because he kept doing it backwards and the person on the other side was getting blank sheets

today i had to teach him how to collate copies because he didnt think the copy machine could do double sided with staples.....he already made about 500 copies without the staples and is now in the copy room making another 500 but with staples....

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 27 and just learned how to propery fax a few months ago. I hate that shit. Who the fuck uses physical faxes anymore? I set up the rightfax server but just learned how to use a real fax?!

MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey bro not every worked at the Kew Gardens Kinkos like you did.

i didn't know until i just read dunkin_deeznuts post.

But aren't you impressed now? Man, when I learned that, I had a spasm of joy, I made the O-face and the lady standing there next to me who was teaching me the ways of xerox completely understood.